By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Overwatch discussion thread - Christmas update is here!

celador said:
Had a game last night where the play of the game was Mercy reviving one person.

Must have been a pretty unevenful game. I had a highlight with me flying into a control point, reviving two teammates before getting killed. It was to prevent the other from claiming the point... we still lost in the end but it was a cool moment.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
celador said:
Had a game last night where the play of the game was Mercy reviving one person.

Must have been a pretty unevenful game. I had a highlight with me flying into a control point, reviving two teammates before getting killed. It was to prevent the other from claiming the point... we still lost in the end but it was a cool moment.

I've only had one POTG with Mercy, and it was something similar. But just reviving one person for POTG made me laugh. Wasn't even on the payload.

Gonna tag this for a read later, but yeah Overwatch is a fantastic game, Blizzard got a good one with this.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Bristow9091 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I was more wondering how he managed to turn them into gifs and post them here.

I have Nvidia ShadowPlay, so just record my highlights and plays, then when I want to post them online, I convert them to gifs using clipchamp (A website that converts for you, I set it to 480p and low quality (Not lowest), it's helpful), then host them on imgur to get a link to post on here...

Hope that helps :)

I'll give that a try as soon as I have something worthy to post.

Signature goes here!

I hadn't tried Junkrat before mainly because of how annoying I found him when he's on the opposing team but damn he's so fun to play! Laying traps everywhere, spamming grenades! It's very satisfying having a Reinhart walk over your mine and detonating it or catching a Tracer in the bear trap and killing her while she can't move for once.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

^^ I played Junkrat early on, and didn't get along with him. I think it may be because it was early in the game, but I've gone back to him recently and he's a great character to use on defence

Bristow9091 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I was more wondering how he managed to turn them into gifs and post them here.

I have Nvidia ShadowPlay, so just record my highlights and plays, then when I want to post them online, I convert them to gifs using clipchamp (A website that converts for you, I set it to 480p and low quality (Not lowest), it's helpful), then host them on imgur to get a link to post on here...

Hope that helps :)

It did help!

Here's my best highlight yet: 

http://imgur.com/sGT1sCt

What you don't see is that I had wrecked D.Va's Mech at the start of the video and I also did kill that Thorbjorn I turn to at the end.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

It did help!

What you don't see is that I had wrecked D.Va's Mech at the start of the video and I also did kill that Thorbjorn I turn to at the end.

Lol that Pharah kill at the end reminds me a lot of this gem:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
TruckOSaurus said:

It did help!

Lol that Pharah kill at the end reminds me a lot of this gem:

Yeah, I loved that Pharah kill. Dash, chase, reflect rocket, dash.

Signature goes here!

I bought this game this week after much disappointment with Battleborn. Played my first few non-practice matches last night, really enjoyed playing Mercy and doing the healing. Tried and failed miserably in other roles in my last match but not certain if it is because I was clearly going against a group that was clearly communicating while being the only one on a mic on my team or if I just suck at it. Oh well, practice makes perfect.

If anyone on PS4 wants to group up with a noob on it, my PSN is ohare82