By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony's Shuhei Yoshida on The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Phil is another story... he's special, congrats in one hand, flames in another!

In Sony We Trust!

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Even he is praising it, just like he praised 3DWorld, the man has good taste after all.

Shu's a huge Nintendo fan, he has 2 Wii U's! :)

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

I wonder if someone took a pic of him playing the game. By his statement, it looks like he had a batter face reaction than the Miyamoto's face at Kinect (I think it was Kinect?).

ArchangelMadzz said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Even he is praising it, just like he praised 3DWorld, the man has good taste after all.

2 Wii U's? So, he represents 50% of the Wii U userbase? Damn.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

ExplodingBlock said:

This is pleasing to hear, I wonder if Reggie played some horizon XD

Reggie isn't the decent human being of the company, his response would something PR BS. 

However I imagine someone like Bill would. 

Acevil said:
ExplodingBlock said:

This is pleasing to hear, I wonder if Reggie played some horizon XD

Reggie isn't the decent human being of the company, his response would something PR BS. 

However I imagine someone like Bill would. 

I was pretty much going to say this, Reggie is a PR man. Bill, Miyamoto, or Aonuma are better choices.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network

Learn something about Yoshida, Phill.

Pavolink said:

I wonder if someone took a pic of him playing the game. By his statement, it looks like he had a batter face reaction than the Miyamoto's face at Kinect (I think it was Kinect?).

ArchangelMadzz said:

2 Wii U's? So, he represents 50% of the Wii U userbase? Damn.

That was pure gold.

Shu is like the biggest supporter of Nintendo. Its cool too and he makes it clear that the market needs Nintendo.
Its interesting to see someone support the market at large and not just their company or their company's vision.

He plays his WiiU alot, i remember a video where he said he got banned for talking about PS

Ali_16x said:
Luke888 said:

Yesterday during a live stream Sony's Shuhei Yoshida stated the following:

"I just played Zelda! The new Zelda game. You know, open world, and hunting. And I had a bizarre feel, this feels like Horizon. This is a epic, huge game. I can not wait to play Zelda again when it comes out."

Source

Personal thought: I stated previously here on VGChartz that the latest gameplay shown at E3 of Horizon  resembled the E3 2014 trailer for Zelda and it looks like I'm not the only one to think so...

Are you saying that Horizon "copied" Zelda or that Zelda "copied" Horizon. And yes, copy is the wrong word, just can't find the word for it but you should understand what I mean.

Niether of the two, of course it might seem more likely for Horizion to have "copied" Zelda since the latter was the first to be announced and belongs to one of the most important series in gaming, but still I'm shure Horizon was in development for quite some time before E3 2014, who knows, maybe the Nintendo Ninjas introduced in the Guerilla headquarters and stole some ideas...