By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Nier Automata Is Phenomenal

Mar1217 said:
Platinum at it's best ^^

Gotdamn.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Aura7541 said:

In terms of plot or getting used to the gameplay? Taro Yoko said that you don't need to play the first game to understand Automata's story

Mostly to satisfy my OCD

I can't bring mself to play a sequel without playing the original.

That is a terrible thing to suffer.

I wish i didn't have the same problem, lol.

Aren't Drakengard games part of the same IP? Gosh i think i just added 3 more games into your backlog.

Valdath said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Mostly to satisfy my OCD

I can't bring mself to play a sequel without playing the original.

That is a terrible thing to suffer.

I wish i didn't have the same problem, lol.

Aren't Drakengard games part of the same IP? Gosh i think i just added 3 more games into your backlog.

Crap.

Better start looking on eBay.

Thanks a lot

This game gets me more excited than FF15 does... What the hell is wrong...

Oh wow that looked absoloutely SICK

Around the Network

I like the 2D to 3D transition of the bosses orb attack. Really well done.
Hey GG, I'm not familiar with this series. Why do the protagonists wear blindfolds?
Are they psychic and fight better using their powers?
Look's really good.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Insane, the guys who made this are truly masters in their job

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

KingofTrolls said:
vivster said:
Neo or the PC port can't come soon enough.

Isnt this game a PS4 exclusive ? 

It's a PS4 exclusive until they release the PC port ;)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nautilus said:
Ali_16x said:

They've said you could play Automata without playing the first.

I know, I know, but I always feel like I will be missing something, either a reference or an easter egg.Plus it dosent feel right playing the second game before the first one XD

But as I said, if it ends up being an expetacular game, Ill buy it no matter what.

I think during an E3 interview, Taro Yoko said that people who played the first game will actually be more confused when they play Automata, which is weird.

Aura7541 said:
Nautilus said:

I know, I know, but I always feel like I will be missing something, either a reference or an easter egg.Plus it dosent feel right playing the second game before the first one XD

But as I said, if it ends up being an expetacular game, Ill buy it no matter what.

I think during an E3 interview, Taro Yoko said that people who played the first game will actually be more confused when they play Automata, which is weird.

Huh.... thats strange.Well, Ill wait for the reviews anyway, so Ill see what ill do when it launches.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1