By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone honestly planning on buying the Neo or Scorpio? [POLL]

What do you plan to get?

Neo 124 38.39%

Scorpio 41 12.69%

Both 12 3.72%

None 146 45.20%

Total:323

I'm not liking at all this movement of MSony, and my first reaction was to move to PC when my Xbox die. But the fact is that I'm poor and is very likely that I'm moving to Scorpio in 2-3 years.

If I were into japanese games, Neo would be an option too.

Tim and The Princes...

Around the Network

Nope, and I don't think i'll be buying the next big upgrade at launch.

Buying order: Switch, better pc

No. Seems a little pointless to me to do an upgrade on systems when most of the population of the world have no use for them (you need a 4K tv, don't have one, don't bother), at least with the PS3 when it launched with HD, you could still benefit from the games on a old tube tv.

Hmm, pie.

probably Scorpio but so far aint that interested in the Neo.

Will buy Neo but not on day one.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Nope.
I'm not even planning to get a vanilla PS4 or Xbox One.

EDIT: You should add a poll.

Forgot about that.

If they provide better performance for games in 1080p then yes I'll buy both in a heartbeat.

Yes but only if it guarantees 60 fps for every game. Not interested in 4K for a console, you already have to sit pretty close from a 1080P screen to see all the details.

I have a pretty good PC, im almost certain if I replace the 770GTX with a new graphics card next year, I will just have a scorpio already since Xbox consoles are being sold as entry-level PC"s after E3 2016, does that count as buying one?

else, none

Twitter @CyberMalistix

My PC is already way better than Scorpio, and MS is bringing the games there, so I guess I will technically be in the Xbox gaming family :) No interest in an Xbox console, but happy to buy the games they offer that interest me (FH3, maybe more).

Neo, probably not. I have been interested in getting a PS4 at some point to play the handful of exclusives that I want, and a used OG PS4 should be pretty cheap after Neo launches. So the Neo's release will inspire me to buy a PS4 probably :)