By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Legend Of Zelda most talked E3 game on social media

S.Peelman said:
This really hurts people.

Also, the official trailer on Youtube is 5.5m now, and almost universally liked. So far so good.

Tomorrow it will be the most viewed video on Nintendo Channel and is already the one with most likes by far.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:
Lawlight said:

3M like Skyward Sword?

Lawlight said:

What other factors? My point that social media buzz means nothing stands. You can beat around the bush but my point still stands.

Your point was that this game was not gonna sell better than SS despite the social buzz. Stop moving the goalpost, of course media buzz means something, it means it has the attention of a whole ton of people.

And if you are so convinced that is not  gonna sell better than Zelda usually does, just take the bet, otherwise is pretty clear you know this could be quite a hit in sales.

Go back to my original post. I asked whether it will translate to sales. Obviously, it won't since the graph shows that it'll beat FIFA 17 in sales. But Skyward Sword only sold 3M, right? Why is that?

Lawlight said:

Go back to my original post. I asked whether it will translate to sales. Obviously, it won't since the graph shows that it'll beat FIFA 17 in sales. But Skyward Sword only sold 3M, right? Why is that?

Lawlight, come on, you're not even trying anymore. You are on a sales site.

Lawlight said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
holy crap, zelda cleaning up on everything. Seems like its the game people are most excited about

So you think it will sell really well?

Lawlight said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Your point was that this game was not gonna sell better than SS despite the social buzz. Stop moving the goalpost, of course media buzz means something, it means it has the attention of a whole ton of people.

And if you are so convinced that is not  gonna sell better than Zelda usually does, just take the bet, otherwise is pretty clear you know this could be quite a hit in sales.

No you didn't asked that, you asked "So you think it will sell really well?" and then when someone said to you of course it will, you said it would sell 3M like SS (Wich is a lie btw) and then when someone tried to make a bet with you about it you said that your point was that is not gonna sell more than Fifa lol.

Goodnightmoon said:
Lawlight said:

So you think it will sell really well?

Lawlight said:

No you didn't asked that, you asked "So you think it will sell really well?" and then when someone said to you of course it will, you said it would sell 3M like SS (Wich is a lie btw) and then when someone tried to make a bet with you about it you said that your point was that is not gonna sell more than Fifa lol.

My first post in the thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7945742

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Goodnightmoon said:

PFFF

Your first post didnt ignite the chain of replies that end up in that bet. So your first post is completely irrelevant in this discussion as no one answered to that, the conversation started when you asked to someone if she really thought this was gonna do well.

Are you training to be a politician or something? Damn those spins.

While certain factors like it being one of the only major games shown may play a role, I think with it being an anticipated Zelda it shouldn't be surprising.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Goodnightmoon said:
Lawlight said:

PFFF

Your first post didnt ignite the chain of replies that end up in that bet. So your first post is completely irrelevant in this discussion as no one answered to that, the conversation started when you asked to someone if she really thought this was gonna do well.

Are you training to be a politician or something? Damn those spins.

Completely relevant since I said that this does not mean anything to sales. Which is exactly what we've been talking about. In the same way that CoD being the most disliked game on Youtube won't stop it from selling over 10m.

So, what's the bet anyway? That Zelda WiiU won't outsell FIFA17?

b00moscone said:
While certain factors like it being one of the only major games shown may play a role, I think with it being an anticipated Zelda it shouldn't be surprising.

It is true, but you have to agree Nintendo finally did something that fans might actually want. I always had feeling the skyward sword was similar to star fox zero. People do want these franchises, just not like they way presented. I applaud Nintendo for going against the grain sometimes in order to create unique experiences, but at the same time, you do want them to do something amazing as well. 

I see that a lot of people in a lot of forums are mad and hating on the N, good!