By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So we're gonna see Paper Mario Color Splash tomorrow. Does anyone still believe it wont be Sticker Star 2?

Color Splash essentially Sticker Star 2?

Yes, unfortunately. 42 60.87%

No, it'll be something different. 27 39.13%

Total:69

The trailer for the game looks surprisingly good... but it looks like it has the stupid bosses that can only be killed with a single item. I'll wait for the reviews for this one.

Around the Network

https://youtu.be/oD2YdfSCw5Y

Interview.
So they don't want to have RPG elements because of Mario and Luigi and they don't want new and original characters for the same reason.

Also, Koopalings? Could they get any more generic?
I hope.this game fails and the developers wake up.

Goodnightmoon said:

I would be praying until tomorrow If wasn't because I'm agnostic.

I think there is chance they can do something fun despite the Sticker Star elements, do I have my hopes up? Not at all, but there is a bit of hope.

You darn atheists. If God doesn't exist, explain how Call of Duty is still relevant in 2016.

Checkmate atheists 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I would be praying until tomorrow If wasn't because I'm agnostic.

I think there is chance they can do something fun despite the Sticker Star elements, do I have my hopes up? Not at all, but there is a bit of hope.

You darn atheists. If God doesn't exist, explain how Call of Duty is still relevant in 2016.

Checkmate atheists 

Actually that is better as a proof that God probably don't exist! xD
Agnostic is not really the same as atheist though, I just think we are too insignificant and our lifes are too short to be questioning things we just could never know or understand. Like why CoD is still relevant.

Argh! Was gonna post a demo but it's private now!

Around the Network

They could have at least made the game like Super Paper Mario. Although I prefer the first two games over it, at least I enjoyed the story, humor and characters, and I felt like there was a point to playing. It's different enough from the M&L series to warrant its own story and unique characters.

My wallet sure has been able to catch a breather in 2016, and Color Splash ain't doing anything to change that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh16YgtySJI

Here we go. A 40 min indepth gameplay video.

Looks like the boss battles are meaningless since you need that one item to beat them and it basically wins the battle right away... lame.

RIP Paper Mario 2000-2007(4)

My second favorite game series is dead to me.

I've never played a Paper Mario game and this doesn't look like it will change that.

Gorgeous graphics though. Looks to be one of the prettiest games on Wii U in my opinion.