By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So we're gonna see Paper Mario Color Splash tomorrow. Does anyone still believe it wont be Sticker Star 2?

Color Splash essentially Sticker Star 2?

Yes, unfortunately. 42 60.87%

No, it'll be something different. 27 39.13%

Total:69

As the title says and be sure to vote in the poll! And for those semantic justice warriors out there, no I don't mean by name, I mean gameplay story style and such. And yes I am just making thread as an "I told yal so!" as I've gotten into many arguments about this, but hey if I'm somehow wrong then yal call me out and bash me for it!

Around the Network

I would be praying until tomorrow If wasn't because I'm agnostic.

I think there is chance they can do something fun despite the Sticker Star elements, do I have my hopes up? Not at all, but there is a bit of hope.

It should be better, though the design isn't very nice so that's my bigger problem with it :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Paper Mario is dead and us Paper Mario fans just need to accept it to avoid more pain.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

CWegzz said:
Paper Mario is dead and us Paper Mario fans just need to accept it to avoid more pain.

But it's difficult... :'(

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I wish Nintendo would contact SquareEnix for another collaboration now that they're not exclusive to one platform anymore. Super Mario RPG was such a weird, awesome, unique game back then lol

I just really hope this game is at least good... With the people they have working on it I don't get why it shouldn't be.

I don't have high expectations on the game, but I'm willing to see some gameplay to see if it's not SS 2.0. If it is, Nintendo has lost potential buyer of the game XD.

The only unforgivable gripe I had with Sticker Star was the fact that there was absolutely no reason to engage in any fight that wasn't with a boss or that didn't progress the (uninteresting) story...
I hope they bring back some semblance of a level up mechanic...

Have a nice day...

There's a chance. A small chance. Even if it is SS but, y'know, a good game, I could almost consider it. If it's got no plot I'll still skip it though.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

It could still be very good, we don't know a lot about it yet. Will it be TTYD 2? Probably not, but it might be a great game in its own right.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx