By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Reactions - Colin, Kinda Funny

Ali_16x said:
onionberry said:

yeah I dont like Colin, he's the bad kind of fanboy, the one that would downplay everybody just to suck sony's dick. 

Are you of all people going to insult someone for being a fanboy when I've seen you make a couple of threads damage controlling Nintendo?

I don't downplay everybody to say good things about Nintendo. There's a difference.  As a matter of fact, I don't even worship Nintendo, I like the company, I'm a fangirl of the games, specially zelda, that's about it. 

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Screw Colin. He said last year was average. And this year was that good? He's drunk. He had such a hard on for Bend's next game that he must be in denial on how much it disappointed

He actually ment PSX.

He clarified? Ok. Too generous then, PSX was awful. They clearly saved possible announcements for this e3

http://wegotthiscovered.com/gaming/sony-won-the-day-by-letting-their-games-do-the-talking/

Roronaa_chan said:
Ali_16x said:

He actually ment PSX.

He clarified? Ok. Too generous then, PSX was awful. They clearly saved possible announcements for this e3

Well if you didn't watch the conference, I would say the announcements that come out of it were pretty good.

Yakuza Zero

Ni-Oh

Ace Combat 7

and the best announcement, Ni No Kuni II

And it's crazy, Sony had 4 conferences that year and PSX was definitely their weakest but Microsoft last year at Gamescom only announced 1 new game, Halo Wars 2. So I would say Sony did well with those announcements last year.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/xbox-vs-ps4-e3-2016-sony-edges-out-microsoft-game-centric-presser-540209

Around the Network

Sony clearly saved E3 objectively. They did an excellent conférence with à good rythm and à focus on exclusive games for their console, mostly their games, most of thé announcement with gameplay séquences.

Thats pretty much what any good E3 should be for a console.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Azzanation said:
Bryank75 said:

Only one of those games is a new IP... also looks like a free to play game. 

New IP or not. They give completely different experiences from each other. New IPs arent normally a good thing. 

Didn't you make an entire thread on blizzard being the best ever because they venture out their comfort zone into new genres???  To do that requires new IP.  

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Bryank75 said:
Nem said:
Meh... i don't think anyone won tbh. It was a disappointing E3.

Basically what I said...was an embarrassing E3 until Sony pulled the whole lot out of the gutter. They saved the whole event. 

People pay money to go to this (employers etc) and they would have wasted their time if it wasn't for PS conference IMO

Meh... not even that. God of war was completely different/disappointment. Crash was obviously a predictable disappointment. RE7 becoming PT was a disappointment. VR is a disappointment. Sony bends title look like another last of us, but worse.

Nah... it was overall bad across all presentations. I kinda knew it couldnt be as good as last years, but there were more bad news than good news this E3.

onionberry said:
Ali_16x said:

Are you of all people going to insult someone for being a fanboy when I've seen you make a couple of threads damage controlling Nintendo?

I don't downplay everybody to say good things about Nintendo. There's a difference.  As a matter of fact, I don't even worship Nintendo, I like the company, I'm a fangirl of the games, specially zelda, that's about it. 

Onionberry...I just wanted to tell you that I love that picture of you. That is all... :)

On topic, I don't find the reference appealing. However, I do feel SO FAR that Sony had a better conference than the rest. My reason for that is the new games announced. I was disappointed at MS for showing barely any new games but the Minecraft game. I did like the "Play Everywhere" crossbuy joints though. That's a huge deal. I was just far more interested in the new games coming though. I wish Cuphead had a release date. I'm dying to play that game! LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Playstation clearly won this E3!!!
Crash freaking Bandicoot is back!!!!! How can some people even dare to say that Microsoft had a better presentation than Sony???