By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda E3 thread- 7 pm PST, 10 pm EST

Dishonored 2 will definitely be there. It's already announced.

Around the Network

So it's in 5 hours?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
So it's in 5 hours?

Yep. Five hours. Here's to hoping they do way, way better than EA. They smashed it last year, but then again, they also had Fallout 4 stashed and ready to come out in just a few months at last year's conference.

LuckyTrouble said:
vivster said:
So it's in 5 hours?

Yep. Five hours. Here's to hoping they do way, way better than EA. They smashed it last year, but then again, they also had Fallout 4 stashed and ready to come out in just a few months at last year's conference.

They will only smash it if they announce the next TES. Everything else is irrelevant.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Tagging

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Very excited for Skyrim Remaster.

Skyrim remaster is totally unnecessary and the changes will be a minor graphics upgrade.

I hope that Dishonored 2 gameplay will make me at least somewhat hyped and that they show Prey 2 gameplay that blows our mind.

Based on the rumors this one should actually be good. Can't be any worse than EA's.

shikamaru317 said:
Slimebeast said:
Skyrim remaster is totally unnecessary and the changes will be a minor graphics upgrade.

I hope that Dishonored 2 gameplay will make me at least somewhat hyped and that they show Prey 2 gameplay that blows our mind.

Alot of people want it, people have been requesting it ever since this gen started. Also, the graphics upgrade might be bigger than you think, if the rumors I'm hearing are true they're using the upgrades to the Creation engine from Fallout 4, so we could have graphics on par with Fallout 4 potentially, that's a pretty big upgrade over the original Skyrim release. It's also bringing mods to console players.

Well that would be fantastic and totally different than most remasters we've seen so far in the generation.

Then I wouldn't be able to resist.

NobleTeam360 said:
Based on the rumors this one should actually be good. Can't be any worse than EA's.

Agreed. I can only imagine it's better than EA's.

Rumors:
Prey 2 will be revealed at Bethesda's E3 conference - Link
new Quake will be revealed at Bethesda's E3 conference - Link
Wolfenstein: The New Order 2 will be revealed at Bethesda's E3 conference - Link
The Evil Within 2 will be revealed at Bethesda's E3 conference - Link
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Remastered will be revealed at Bethesda's E3 conference - Link