By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Florida Pulse gay club attacked.

First report: Around 20 people did not survive the attack. It is also called an act of terror. The suspect is killed.

Around the Network

I can't wait to see who the suspect is.

This is pretty fucked up for someone to do this. Bringing two guns and wrapping himself on an explosive vest... I've never seen something like this in America, especially an attack targeted to the gay community. Worst part is, I'm reading Twitter and there are one or two heinous comments. Some people are actually supporting and glorifying this kind of domestic terrorism.

If everyone had a gun, this could have been evaded, right?

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

WolfpackN64 said:
Teeqoz said:

Nordic countries do have high gun ownership, yes, but I do feel the need to point out that we have very strict gun control!

I didn't mean to sa

?

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
WolfpackN64 said:

I didn't mean to sa

?

Woops, my awnser was cut off it seems.

Anywhay, what I was trying to say is that I didn't mean to say that the Nordic countries had weak gun control. I was just making a comparison between the amount of guns.

I guess they just were unlucky that there wasn't a "good guy with a gun" present.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I guess they just were unlucky that there wasn't a "good guy with a gun" present.

afaik early reports indicate there were on-duty police officers present

vivster said:

Regular civilians aren't trained to act under that kind of preassure. Most would freeze, the rest would likely end up killing more people as they blindly fired at the gunman.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
vivster said:

Regular civilians aren't trained to act under that kind of preassure. Most would freeze, the rest would likely end up killing more people as they blindly fired at the gunman.

Exactly. Especially in a very packed room.