By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Florida Pulse gay club attacked.

Ganoncrotch said:
hershel_layton said:

Never said I set the idea in stone. Then again, I was wrong. Wont deny it.

Anyways, if bill was decent, do you think hillary will be as well? Just wondering.

Also, it's weird how you don't have a profile picture. You should consider getting one 

I'm not sure talent is sexually transmitted.

Darnit, that's a letdown. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

Turkey has had I think 7-8 female head of state. Women can drive, etc etc. That is a Muslim country. How many women have been elected for head of state in the US? Anyways yeah, Hillary might be the first.

Pakistan and Bangladesh is not the same. Indonesia and Saudi Arabia is not the same. I hope you get my point.

You mean the same Turkey where this happened? Damn, that is super progressive. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638055/50-perverts-killed-bar-Homophobic-headline-Turkish-newspaper-website-strong-ties-country-s-President-Erdogan.html

"Turkish newspaper with links to the country's President has published a homophobic headline calling those who died in the Orlando mass shooting 'perverts' and 'deviants'. "

hershel_layton said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I'm not sure talent is sexually transmitted.

Darnit, that's a letdown. 

I guess we'll have to see how Luke does when he grows up!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Wiibaron said:

You shootout with the off duty cop security gaurd and then go into the club!  I've been to clubs literally 1000 times and have never been searched or seen a metal detector.  Too bad they didn't have a rifle behind the bar to shoot the madman while he was easily mowing down unarmed clubbers.  But eventually a gun stopped the madman from using his weapon.  Too bad it took hours for a gun to show up...

No, no it didn't, think about it for a minute.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

barneystinson69 said:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/eddie-justice-who-texted-im-gonna-die-mommy-i-love-you-during-orlando-shooting-confirmed-dead/ar-AAgYQuG?li=AAggNb9

Must've been a terrible way too go....

Heart goes too him and his family, and the rest of the victims in this attack.

I seen that woman going through the texts on her phone from her son, was fucking heartbreaking to watch her read through them again, any of those people on Twitter making light of this or praising the actions of this murderer should really watch that clip and just be ashamed of themselves.

You know there is one slightly positive thing which might come out of this at the end, it might wake up some Christians who think that they're (Literally) Gods gift to the world when they go out and praise Jesus but protest gay people having rights or being allowed to legally declare their love... now those Christians might see what the most extreme form of that hatred of their brother man can end up looking like, and stop the hate of a culture which they just do not understand. Hopefully, heck even if just a small group of people stop their bitter hatred it would at least add some bit of silver lining to this horrific tragedy.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Turkey has had I think 7-8 female head of state. Women can drive, etc etc. That is a Muslim country. How many women have been elected for head of state in the US? Anyways yeah, Hillary might be the first.

Pakistan and Bangladesh is not the same. Indonesia and Saudi Arabia is not the same. I hope you get my point.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638055/50-perverts-killed-bar-Homophobic-headline-Turkish-newspaper-website-strong-ties-country-s-President-Erdogan.html

"Turkish newspaper with links to the country's President has published a homophobic headline calling those who died in the Orlando mass shooting 'perverts' and 'deviants'. "

Saddly, you can find people like that everywhere especially right here in the USA. It's not just an Islamic thing.

You probably didn't know this but the Christain Right has introduced 200 anti-LGBT bills in the last six months. Very progressive huh? This is more of a hate crime than a religious one IMO.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
sc94597 said:

Saddly, you can find people like that everywhere especially right here in the USA. It's not just an Islamic thing.

You probably didn't know this but the Christain Right has introduced 200 anti-LGBT bills in the last six months. Very progressive huh? This is more of a hate crime than a religious one IMO.

Yes you can find it anywhere, but it won't be from a major news organization (even Fox News doesn't do that stuff) nor does the head of state have strong ties with the groups doing it, like in this case. Look at the outrage the Westboro Baptist Church gets, and nobody supports and endorses them.

Find me the worst anti-LGBT bill in the U.S. I can guarantee you that it isn't as bad as some of the light stuff or common beliefs of muslims. The biggest concern to LGBT rights by the christian right in the U.S (a very religious country as far as the West goes) is whether or not we should force bakeries to bake cakes for gay weddings. But please, downplay homophobia more. 

sc94597 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Yes you can find it anywhere, but it won't be from a major news organization (even Fox News doesn't do that stuff) nor does the head of state have strong ties with the groups doing it, like in this case. Look at the outrage the Westboro Baptist Church gets, and nobody supports and endorses them.

Find me the worst anti-LGBT bill in the U.S. I can guarantee you that it isn't as bad as some of the light stuff or common beliefs of muslims. The biggest concern to LGBT rights by the christian right in the U.S (a very religious country as far as the West goes) is whether or not we should force bakeries to bake cakes for gay weddings. But please, downplay homophobia more. 

he's just regurgitaing the hate civil rights group ACLU which inspires murderous attacks against Christains  protects everyones civil rights, so naturally they blamed conservative Christains for this attack.

This is very sad. One of my sister's best friend was killed in the shootings.

Aeolus451 said:
Looks like another ISIS attack or an attack by a ISIS wannabe. It's tragic and I hope that ISIS eventually is stomped out. I find it odd that so many news sites/channels and the president are trying to deflect blame back onto americans for this happening or something else other than a terrorist attack.

it was a terrorist attack against the LGBT community and one mans hatrid towards LGBT people.

ISIS said it was them but it wasn't at all.