By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Florida Pulse gay club attacked.

Ganoncrotch said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Isn't that an issue though? How did a mentally ill guy get a gun in the first place? There should definitely be some controls in place that makes that much harder to happen. Sure maybe he would have found a gun illegally anyway, but it would have been harder and there's a chance he could have been caught while trying to illegally obtain a gun as well.

True enough it might well have had some chance of making it more difficult for him to get the weapon... but still, if someone has the desire in their heart to do something like this, a law isn't going to stop them for very long I think.

Probably not, though it is quite strange that America is the only 1st world country where mass shootings are a regular occurance. 

I mean in the *same* city just two days earlier a man drove to a concert to shoot the singer to death (The girl from The Voice). Now thankfully he didn't want to do anyone else harm (seemingly) so he blew his own head off in front of several thousand people. 

There's also as above was another guy planning to go to the LA Gay Pride parade and shoot/blow people up, he just happened to get caught, that was the only difference between him and the Florida guy. Oddly enough he was also a security guard just like the Florida guy. 

Around the Network

media just revealed that the dude was doing it for ISIS, you can't get more evidence for terrorism. Also, it's 10% of them who are radical based on Statistic's, 10% or even sounds vert small but 10% is 200 million radical Muslims in the world, 1% is 10 million. Both percentages still provide a dangerous number, both the 100th and 10th can create tons of misery. Moderate muslims share the same belief, it's just that they know better then to act on it while the radical doesn't mind at all

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Baryonyx said:
media just revealed that the dude was doing it for ISIS, you can't get more evidence for terrorism. Also, it's 10% of them who are radical based on Statistic's, 10% or even sounds vert small but 10% is 200 million radical Muslims in the world, 1% is 10 million. Both percentages still provide a dangerous number, both the 100th and 10th can create tons of misery. Moderate muslims share the same belief, it's just that they know better then to act on it while the radical doesn't mind at all

Dude sounds like he was mentally ill and it may run in the family, his father apparently thinks he's the president of Afghanistan. 

What's the difference between this guy and the white guy above who was going to shoot up the LA pride parade? One just caught, the other, sadly, did not, before hand. 

If even 0.5% of Muslims were terrorists you would have a terror attack every 2-3 hours going by your own numbers. 

Ugh.. I love this forum but I knew most would bring up this anti gun shit. So this muslim terrorist wouldnt have been able to get ahold of guns because of strict gun laws? I carry a gun almost every day. Will I ever save the day from terrorism? Probably not but my chances are better than someone who is anti protection.

Low78wagon said:
Ugh.. I love this forum but I knew most would bring up this anti gun shit. So this muslim terrorist wouldnt have been able to get ahold of guns because of strict gun laws? I carry a gun almost every day. Will I ever save the day from terrorism? Probably not but my chances are better than someone who is anti protection.

Apparently there was an off duty armed police officer outside the club. Didn't seem to help much. 

Around the Network

Really, fuck the Second Amendment. And fuck homophobia.

Soundwave said:

If even 0.5% of Muslims were terrorists you would have a terror attack every 2-3 hours going by your own numbers. 

There pretty much is that many. It's just that most of them are within muslim countries.

Soundwave said:
Low78wagon said:

Apparently there was an off duty armed police officer outside the club. Didn't seem to help much. 

So what are you telling me? Did the officers kill him? Yes they did. So are your chances better if you are armed and have trained yourself with this weapon/tool? Yes. Did the officers use sticks to stop him? No

This is why I dislike Religion and Right Wing people, there's no logical reason to hate on homosexuals. trans. etc.

Get the fuck over your insecurities and suck a cock

iceland said:
This is why I dislike Religion and Right Wing people, 

What on earth has it got to do with Right Wing people? 

Stalin made homosexuality illegal. It has nothing to do with a political leaning. It nearly always has to do with having some kind of totalitarian ideology. Those are the main things that give people the sense that they have a right to dictate what you do in private.