By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Florida Pulse gay club attacked.

JustcallmeRiff said:
Here we have something that the people that believe the Bible is the word of God and the people that believe that the Quran is the word of Allah can both agree gay people must die

Which is ironic considering both religions share allot of the same characters, story's, location etc'.
In-fact both are even derived from the same old texts... And share the same connections with Judaism.

Allah translated from Arabic to English literally means "God" and the Quran teaches that God revealed his truth to the prophets in the Judaism/Christianity religions which includes Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Jesus etc'.
So one could argue that Islam, Christian and the Jewish God is one in the same.

The main difference though is the lack of a "New Testament" in Judaism and Islam, which is where Christianity pulls away and becomes something different as everything in the old Testament is taught that it no longer applies.
Which means things like the MOSAIC laws are no longer relevent, such as Leviticus's Homosexuals should be put to death laws are to be ignored. - Of course you get Christian's who believe this is wrong and the Bible should be interpreted literally, but they are in a minority.

Hebrews 8:13 in speaking about the Old and New Testament: "By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
JustcallmeRiff said:
iceland said:

Only way to solve shootings is add more guns to the equation. That way a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun!

This talking point has been brought to you by the NRA

I call it a NobleTeam talking point

JK Don't shoot me Noble 

Pemalite said:

I have noticed a fair few Christian outlets though who have typically been very vocal about being Anti-Homosexual are sending their "prayers" and "Condolences". Will be interesting to see if their tune changes about constantly ridiculing this particular demographic in the future though, they have been part of the problem, but it's still nice to see everyone come together in light of a tragedy.

They won't, they condemn the killings but their stand against homosexuality will not change.

Pemalite said:

Which is ironic considering both religions share allot of the same characters, story's, location etc'.
In-fact both are even derived from the same old texts... And share the same connections with Judaism.

Allah translated from Arabic to English literally means "God" and the Quran teaches that God revealed his truth to the prophets in the Judaism/Christianity religions which includes Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Jesus etc'.
So one could argue that Islam, Christian and the Jewish God is one in the same.

The main difference though is the lack of a "New Testament" in Judaism and Islam, which is where Christianity pulls away and becomes something different as everything in the old Testament is taught that it no longer applies.
Which means things like the MOSAIC laws are no longer relevent, such as Leviticus's Homosexuals should be put to death laws are to be ignored. - Of course you get Christian's who believe this is wrong and the Bible should be interpreted literally, but they are in a minority.

Hebrews 8:13 in speaking about the Old and New Testament: "By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."

The three main world religions all Trace their Origins back to Abraham

Pemalite said:

I have noticed a fair few Christian outlets though who have typically been very vocal about being Anti-Homosexual are sending their "prayers" and "Condolences". Will be interesting to see if their tune changes about constantly ridiculing this particular demographic in the future though, they have been part of the problem, but it's still nice to see everyone come together in light of a tragedy.

nah, in a week it will be back to "homosexuality is a disease" and then in a month or maybe a year it's "god hates homosexuality, he will burn down the US if we allow homosexuals to do as they please"

Around the Network

People like this sicken me.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

America is some dump. It is only going to get worse too the fact any fool can buy a gun

maverick40 said:
America is some dump. It is only going to get worse too the fact any fool can buy a gun

Just wait till they elect Donald Trump

JustcallmeRiff said:
maverick40 said:

Can't wait to drink that bleach when he's elected.

I'll probably just let someone kill me if hillary is elected. Might as well die before another clinton gets inside the office 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
JustcallmeRiff said:

Can't wait to drink that bleach when he's elected.

I'll probably just let someone kill me if hillary is elected. Might as well die before another clinton gets inside the office 

lol, aren't you like 17? Do you even know what the Clinton years were like?