By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - vgchartz in the urban dictionary

kingofwale said:

By the same guy:

GNU/Linux

What the really hardcore, Richard Stallman-worshipping open-source nerds call Linux.

Uber-nerd: "What operating system you using?"
Nerd: "Linux, of course."
Uber-nerd: "DON'T CALL IT LINUX, IT'S GNU/LINUX, LINUX IS JUST THE KERNEL THAT USES THE GNU-LICENSED blah blah blah..."
*Nerd punches uber-nerd in face*
Nerd: "Shut up."

The guy is as credible as Patcher during St Patrick's Day

You must really like Patcher, as that's about the right definition for "urban dictionary".  lol

Around the Network
Rath said:
In case you don't realise KoW, UrbanDictionary is a joke site.
Uh, no. It's exactly what the name implies. A user created dictionary of more obscure slang/informal language/etc 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

ioi said:
lol

*SHOCK* ioi your post isn't long enough, teh ban hammer will come down! Just kidding of course.

OT: That's kinda funny Urban Dictionary is great for finding funny phrases to use.  Great use of the word.  I give this find an 8 out of 10.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I submitted a much better one, but it was rejected :(

So it will be cool now to talk about VGCHARTZ?

Around the Network
NintendoMan said:
vgchartz spreads...

...Quicker than HIV.

p.s. Man U FTW!!

I love this:

1.wii doubter

A person who thinks that the Wii will flop. Often talk about how it is for little kids just because it has games such as Mario and Zelda. They often have lower IQs and haven't bothered to learn anything about the Wii. If you encounter one of these simply point out that the most hardcore genre isfps and it is ten times better on the Wii. If they continue to diss the Wii then point out that racing and fighting games are ten times better also. Many of them will continue to rant on about how it's for 3 year olds even though you provided proof.

Wii doubter:The wii sucks and is for toddlers

Wii player:really then why is the most hardcore genre best on the wii?

Wii doubter:UUHH 'cuz it's dumb and for little kids.

Wii player: what the hell are you talking about the wii is for adults AND kids.

Wii Doubter: UUUUHH (falls over from a brain overload)

we have the most rabid fanboys on the internet

MANUELF said:
I love this:

1.wii doubter

A person who thinks that the Wii will flop. Often talk about how it is for little kids just because it has games such as Mario and Zelda. They often have lower IQs and haven't bothered to learn anything about the Wii. If you encounter one of these simply point out that the most hardcore genre isfps and it is ten times better on the Wii. If they continue to diss the Wii then point out that racing and fighting games are ten times better also. Many of them will continue to rant on about how it's for 3 year olds even though you provided proof.

Wii doubter:The wii sucks and is for toddlers

Wii player:really then why is the most hardcore genre best on the wii?

Wii doubter:UUHH 'cuz it's dumb and for little kids.

Wii player: what the hell are you talking about the wii is for adults AND kids.

Wii Doubter: UUUUHH (falls over from a brain overload)

FPS better on Wii???

thats a matter of opinion. See I for one, prefer to move a joystick to move the crosshair. Not wave my controller around like a baboon with a banana.

I want to know who said that quote.