By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Riverside, first VR game for NX

"RIVERSIDE is an upcoming game for Nintendo NX and Oculus Rift by Zocklabs. 
In RIVERSIDE things change when you apply a texture.
This early trailer shows parts of the first level. Enjoy!"

so? NX VR home console handheld hybrid confirmed.

any thoughts?

Around the Network

John19 said:

they have no devkit,yet they're bringing their game to the platform, that makes zero sense o.o

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
they have no devkit,yet they're bringing their game to the platform, that makes zero sense o.o

yeah now I'm like... this is awkward. 

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

i could make sense,.. is the game asking for money on kickstarter?  if so than listing NX support makes perfect sense...

onionberry said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

yeah now I'm like... this is awkward. 

i think they're telling fibs and realy do have a dev kit but cant say they do since its a VR unit and Nintendo hasnt confirmed VR will be apart of the system 

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I wonder if NX is so easy to port to that they are just preemptively announcing their games for it.

PwerlvlAmy said:

Sure it does...

The company wants to attach their product to newer consoles in hopes of carving out a niche for itself.  If it wasn't for this topic, I'd never have heard of Riverside.  And it wouldn't have ever been made if not for the NX factor.

There are tons of PS4 and XBone games, so by focusing on a new and an upcoming system, they're trying to be a big fish in a small pond.  The development is going on for PC, and it will, if they actually follow through, be ported to the NX.

What the heck? From reading the comments, I don't even know what to make of this. Is this a joke?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread