By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Riverside, first VR game for NX

Cloudman said:
What the heck? From reading the comments, I don't even know what to make of this. Is this a joke?

watch the video.

Around the Network

I have a feeling these guys really aren't developing for the NX, but they just want to say they are because they know it will bring attention to them and their game since they seem to be a small, unknown development team.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

onionberry said:
Cloudman said:
What the heck? From reading the comments, I don't even know what to make of this. Is this a joke?

watch the video.

I did. I don't even know what to make of it... It's very... trippy.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

CWegzz said:
I have a feeling these guys really aren't developing for the NX, but they just want to say they are because they know it will bring attention to them and their game since they seem to be a small, unknown development team.

that's smart.

No entiendo. Para Nintendo NX? ¡Ay, caramba!

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:

onionberry said:
Ljink96 said:

Ah ha, uno bueno! Me gustan los Simpsons.  De todas formas, tienes un imagen de perfil muy bonita.

Wasn't it said somewhere that Nintendo still isn't giving hardware specs to third parties?

It sounds like they're being as difficult as ever, so I certainly hope it's just rumor.

Cloudman said:

Yes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

PwerlvlAmy said:
they have no devkit,yet they're bringing their game to the platform, that makes zero sense o.o

It makes total sense. This guy just got free publicity for saying that. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!