By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yooka-Laylee E3 2016 Trailer

curl-6 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Yes, and devopers of this game are very aware of all that and even more of that, "they far more familiar with Wii U development and they having much more informations and details about Wii U hardware and Wii U development process and problems they can encounter than you are, so they already know for posible problems they can encounter with Wii U version, and in case if that would be a possible reason for late cancellationthey would sound little reserved about Wii U version of game, but they actually confirmed Wii U version, they sound very confident and said Wii U version will have right attention."

It's possible for a developer to change their mind; to initially plan on pushing through with a difficult development, only to later decide when the going gets even tougher that it's not worth it. Especially when NX will likely offer a much easier way to get the game on a Nintendo platform.

Everything it's possible, but you are just being negative like usual expecting they will ditch Wii U version because that is unlikely at this point and with all facts we have.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
curl-6 said:

It's possible for a developer to change their mind; to initially plan on pushing through with a difficult development, only to later decide when the going gets even tougher that it's not worth it. Especially when NX will likely offer a much easier way to get the game on a Nintendo platform.

Everything it's possible, but you are just being negative like usual expecting they will ditch Wii U version because that is unlikely at this point and with all facts we have.

You say I'm negative, but my "negative" forecasts are usually correct.

curl-6 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Everybody think you are very negative even you admit that you are negative, your forecasts are not usually correct but of course when you are always negative you will some time hit some prediction, for instance Zelda delaye..

Miyamotoo said:
curl-6 said:

Everybody think you are very negative even you admit that you are negative, your forecasts are not usually correct but of course when you are always negative you will some time hit some prediction, for instance Zelda delaye..

I am usually correct, actually. I have a perfect 4/4 bet record.