By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF XII HD Remaster (PS4) Teaser Trailer

I dont get it.Why announce now when E3 is a freaking week away?Companies love to destroy surprises

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Id love some more cut scenes the only thing this game was missing was not enough cut scenes to tell the story.

Kowan said:
Pinkie_pie said:
Looks good. I never played XII but i heard its one of the worst ff game ever.

What? Maybe you mean ffXIII. FF12 was critically acclaimed and it's battle system is probably one of FF's best ever yet even influencing games like Dragon Age(the recent ones).

Thats your opinion.I for example find that FF12 is one of the worsts.Do not be mistaken, however, that it is a bad game.Any Final Fantasy is an excellent game, and I did beat FF12.But by FF standarts, it is a somewhat dissapointing game.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Hynad said:

^^^ There's no end to that explanation!!! What are the chances of obtaining gil instead of whatever item??

I cut and pasted it from GAF. He took it from the wiki page so check there.

The PS5 Exists. 

Nice! Can't wait for this!

Around the Network

Holy shit yes!!!

Ps4 truly is the new ps2 and powers the return of the jrpgs!

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Ka-pi96 said:
Kowan said:

What? Maybe you mean ffXIII. FF12 was critically acclaimed and it's battle system is probably one of FF's best ever yet even influencing games like Dragon Age(the recent ones).

If by that you mean worst ever, then sure.

It will probably still be the worst even after 15 releases, and that's saying something!

No way(for me). It's one of the best battle systems I've played on a JRPG.  It's the most cuztomisable in terms of party AI and for me, remains unmatched.

Kowan said:

No way(for me). It's one of the best battle systems I've played on a JRPG.  It's the most cuztomisable in terms of party AI and for me, remains unmatched.

Same here. Loved it. And the one thing that I found tedius (the travelling) has now got a turbo mode which should make searching a lot more fun.

The PS5 Exists. 

Nautilus said:
I dont get it.Why announce now when E3 is a freaking week away?Companies love to destroy surprises

Well, there are over 550 replies in the thread for FF12 over of GAF and an ever increasing thread over here, and probably on hundreds of other sites too.

There is always a danger that some games get lost in a sea of other surprises over at E3.  Revealing now before anything else does just means extra exposure for the game.  They will probably show more at E3 anyway that they didn't show in the trailer so far.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

This will sell PS4s.

The PS5 Exists.