By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - EU referendum -UK users

Leave or remain

Leave 412 53.72%

Remain 355 46.28%

Total:767

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2016/jun/23/eu-referendum-live-results-and-analysis

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=brexit

Guardian showing 54-46, google 51.1-48.9

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
Volterra_90 said:
Not looking good for the remain choice. I'd bet that leave will win.

I hope so, I placed a bet at 11/4!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
Volterra_90 said:
Not looking good for the remain choice. I'd bet that leave will win.

I hope so, I placed a bet at 11/4!

It seems that in some areas in which a Remain was expected, the Leave option won, so... It's too early to say though, but I'm inclined to the Leave option.

Not sure about the consequences on the UK economy. I don't think it will be benefitial, but I have to study the issue a lot more.

still going to be remain. So many big areas in the country will vote for it

Right now its teetering back and forth. Like .1% gains and losses right now...

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Lets hope remain wins.

Indeed, how on earth do I get to spend the next 40 years moaning about the EU if everyone else also saw sense?

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

I wonder how many voters do London have. That could be really determinant.

Leave needs to win ...

Fight the power!

this is way more interesting than watching a US presidential election (80% of states are not even compitive).

It is nuts watching the markets plummet each time leave takes the lead.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
this is way more interesting than watching a US presidential election (80% of states are not even compitive).

It is nuts watching the markets plummet each time leave takes the lead.

This. For some reason it also reminded me of game 7 of the NBA finals.