By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 2016 Treehouse Thread

http://kotaku.com/nintendo-changes-e3-plans-will-show-more-than-zelda-1780083053?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

Will update this thread later in light of this new info.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Just to point, Zelda HD is not confirmed for March 2017, just 2017.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

So, Nintendo will show nothing else at E3 this year.
My guess is, they want everyone to focus on the NX and not being distracted by other stuff,.. so probably one month later or so they will reveal the NX and game line ups in a big Nintendo Direct stream.
..Or at PAX.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
So, Nintendo will show nothing else at E3 this year.
My guess is, they want everyone to focus on the NX and not being distracted by other stuff,.. so probably one month later or so they will reveal the NX and game line ups in a big Nintendo Direct stream.
..Or at PAX.

I'm guessing between September-November, in case it is actually releasing in March 2017.

mZuzek said:
Sigh... You know, the worst part of all of this isn't even that we're only getting info on Zelda.

It's that we're getting way too much info on Zelda.

That's why I'm not watching anything. So technically Nintendo is absent from E3 this year for me.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

So, it seems that they will show the first gameplay of Sun/Moon, DQVII, MH:Generations and TMS#FE. I wonder why they haven't said that yet.

Web page updated.
Starts with Pokemon Soon and Moon followed by Zelda.

http://e3.nintendo.com/

Other games mentioned.

So there will be more games than Zelda, I wonder why nintendo took so long to announce more games at E3?

Mike321 said:
So there will be more games than Zelda, I wonder why nintendo took so long to announce more games at E3?

And the schedule is now different. The first game is Pokemon, then Zelda.

Volterra_90 said:
So, it seems that they will show the first gameplay of Sun/Moon, DQVII, MH:Generations and TMS#FE. I wonder why they haven't said that yet.

I wonder if they are showing more games because of the backlash or if this was just a plan to get attention on Nintendo's presentation even if they don't have that many announcements.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.