By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 2016 Treehouse Thread

Please be excited and understand

I'm excited, though I still don't understand why they're showing only Zelda when there are some 3DS games to show (like pokemon sun/moon).

Around the Network
JetSetter said:
Tagging.

While it is disappointing all we are getting is Zelda, I can't help but feel a little excited they are finally blowing the cover off of the whole thing.

Yeah. Tbh just Showing Zelda U could be better than Nintendo's E3 2015 direct imo! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

LipeJJ said:
mZuzek said:

Didn't they already confirm that the only playable game would be Zelda?

...either way, playable demos don't make up for it. At least 90% of the E3 audience is people watching it online, they don't want playable demos on the floor, they want news and trailers and stuff.

Well, those people will still get their gameplay broadcast a day before E3 kicks in. That would be more than enough imo... it will probably be a very interesting, scripted and long gameplay. They might also release a short trailer during their E3 coverage.

I am pretty sure they will first start with real trailer with name of game before move to gameplay broadcast, I really dont see they going right to gameplay without trailer.

Jranation said:
JetSetter said:
Tagging.

While it is disappointing all we are getting is Zelda, I can't help but feel a little excited they are finally blowing the cover off of the whole thing.

Yeah. Tbh just Showing Zelda U could be better than Nintendo's E3 2015 direct imo! 

Agree, IMO only thing that is "OK" for me at E3 2015 was Star Fox Zero. 

So, just 12 more days, finaly.

Around the Network

At least it's a game I really want to see from Nintendo anyways.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Tag. Crossing fingers for Nintendo showing anything more than Zelda. More Picross games would be sweet.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Miyamotoo said:
Jranation said:

Agree, IMO only thing that is "OK" for me at E3 2015 was Star Fox Zero. 

Imo Bowser and Donkey Kong in Skylanders was probably the best thing! And that is definitely not saying much! 

But I have to say the Nintendo world championship was awesome! Thankgod that came before the Direct. The fans probably wouldn't be hyped. 

I guess they won't be doing any tournaments this time........ Pokken would probably be a good idea for this year. Especially with Pokemon's anniversary. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Tagging.

Welp, looks like Pokemon Sun/Moon has been confirmed to appear at E3 as well.

Will update this thread later.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."