By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 2016 Treehouse Thread

They only showing zelda for the wii u? What about the wii u owners who arent interested in zelda?

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
They only showing zelda for the wii u? What about the wii u owners who arent interested in zelda?

Like it says in the OP, Day 2 of Treehouse they will talk about upcoming Wii U and 3DS games, though that Fire Emblem Popstar thing (which we already know everything about) is the only Wii U game specifically mentioned.

Basically Wii U owners not into Zelda get nothing.

New artwork for The Legend of Zelda.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Guess no one cares about Nintendo at this rate.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I do!

I just prefer to keep my expectations at an all-time low. I mean, I really dont care about Pokemon at all, and the other games said to be showcased arent my cup of tea either.

Zelda though I care for very much, it will look fantastic and would make any other announcement/whatever if it were to happen even more great.

Around the Network

I do care

It's difficult to care about the new Zelda, when it's still so long untill the release data :(.

To me E3 is the most 'Meh' since a long time.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Ultrashroomz said:
Guess no one cares about Nintendo at this rate.

It's hard to care when they give very little reason to.

People have too much hype on NX than any other Nintendo thing.

Pocky Lover Boy!