By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 2016 Treehouse Thread

90 minutes of gameplay for one game is enough for me. Nintendo's showings aren't really that bad it's just not their best. I'm excited.

Around the Network

About an hour till showtime.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

they gonna show Zelda today? it's the only game I'm hype for this E3.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:

they gonna show Zelda today? it's the only game I'm hype for this E3.

Pokemon first, then Zelda.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Zelda WII U Demo will be shortly available in the E-Shops for everyone after the show!!

Do you really need to read this spoiler tag in order to figure out that something awesome like that won't happen, because it's Nintendo? A sad day for everyone.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Over 12+ million views on twitch already. It looks like almost all the Wii U owners showed up at some point :p.

At least there is some hype.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Over 12+ million viewers on twitch already. It looks like almost all the Wii U owners showed up :p.

At least there is some hype.

They've also started their awesome cool music.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Only two games are going to be shown today yet the stream is gathering a ridiculous amount of viewers.

Less than 5min left?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

God, Zelda never fails to hype me. Go go go!!!!