By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 2016 Treehouse Thread

Damn it, Bill!

Around the Network
Jranation said:

Okay it looks like its the Wii U Version since the game showed the Wii U buttons, but that could also mean that the gamepad will work on the NX

Or I missed somehing very important

They've confirmed they're only showing the Wii U version

The gameplay looks class, the game is like a reincarnation of the first game, you're in this world go where you want but now with much added sandbox elements.

Urghh, I hate that the stamina meter is back... Its one of the worst things about SS

I am impressed with the world interaction though! Also Link x Bayonetta with that timing is pretty awesome! I guess the VA is limited to the narrator then? Not too bad then since it is kinda cheesy. Overall, epicness so far!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Game definitely blew my expectations, can't wait to see more gameplay!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Ok, I only watched five minutes of it.

A mixed bag in regards of the visuals. Some things look acceptable but others really mediocre. Overall, the game looks underwhelming.

But on the other hand... LINK CAN JUMP, HOLY SHIT! And it only took five minutes to realize that this isn't a standard 3D Zelda game. Really looking forward to it!

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Woo! Well I've seen my fix.

Will check out the games NX reveal but between then and launch I'mma go on a media blackout! Looks great :)

LipeJJ said:
KungKras said:

What did I just watch?
A few minutes with Zelda and then a pokemon demo.

Where's NX, wheres's ..... everything?

They confirmed ages ago that they wouldn't show NX... they said it will have a separate event/announcement.

Really? When are they going to announce it?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Bill is so crazy

Just from the top of my head, the whole vibe from the trailer and the gameplay reminds me of the Anime Shinsekai Yori (If anyone have seen it, if not its an awesome anime!)

Pocky Lover Boy!