By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo @ E3 2016 Treehouse Thread

The sense of mystery in this game is crazy. Why did Link have a long slumber and why wake up now? What the hell happened to Hyrule?

Around the Network
teigaga said:
Is the framerate a bit iffy of is that my stream?

Going by the trailer it's the stream as the trailer was choppy when shown but direct footage was smooth.

teigaga said:
Is the framerate a bit iffy of is that my stream?

In the beginning there was some delay, but now it runs smooth. It might be the stream.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

GODDAMNIT BILL. XD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Oh bill, you forgot :p.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

They got rid of the traditional item obtained mini scene completely.

BILL...BILL!...BILLLLLL!

"Reggie Fils-Amie"

Oh Bill...

you had one job Bill

Kai_Mao said:
The sense of mystery in this game is crazy. Why did Link have a long slumber and why wake up now? What the hell happened to Hyrule?

Exactly. He's technically in the future when he wakes up and the Kingdom is in ruins... that's cray! So many things goning on... story is really going to be interesting.

Also, the atmosphere is really mystical/depressing (in a good way). It sends me a sense of desolation/decay.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won