By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo NX; Sony Playstation NEO, Microsoft XBOX ONE 2! Chose your favourite (poll)

Chose your favourite:

Nintendo NX 260 41.34%

Microsoft XBOX ONE 2 116 18.44%

Sony Playstation NEO 253 40.22%

Total:629

I think i like the one that is officially unveiled already wich is.... o wait based on what am i supposed to choose again?

Around the Network

We've no clue what these thing are exactly, or even if it's fair to compare them.

That said, put a gun to my head and I'll pick NX, because I assume it will play Nintendo games - and that's enough for me.

I picked the xbox. If the rumors are true its more powerful than the nx and neo.

Playstation Neo just because I am sure it will get most multiplats plus sony games.

Angelv577 said:

Playstation Neo just because I am sure it will get most multiplats plus sony games.

Yeah the neo will probably get most multiplat deals. 

Around the Network

Kinda impressive people are as much excited about a PS4 upgrade as Nintendo's new console :O

I know nothing about them but from the supposed stats from Neo and Scorpio I would say that I am much more interested in Scorpio as Neo. I mean, nothing against Neo but the jump from XBO to Scorpio seems much bigger as from PS4 to Neo. Neo will maybe bring 30fps to 60fps and stuff like that but yeah, a better XBO or whatever it is, is just more needed as a better PS4 atm. You will experience a bigger jump from XBO to Scorpio. 

NX for actually being a new console

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Even though I'm gonna choose Neo over the other two, I'm not going to buy it until my original ps4 is completely dead. If I'm going to be able to play all games, then there is no point for me to upgrade right away.

Well considering we know nothing about these consoles, you can't really choose a favorite. That said, I chose NX only because it will be getting new exclusive games compared to a more powerful console.