By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - new Mighty No. 9 Trailer "Masterclass" (10% positive votes!)

Erm...? What just happened, they should have kept the 2D visuals.

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:

Can't understand all the hate, honestly. The gameplay looks like Mega Man X, that's all I need.

Yep. And all the butthurt on the anime comment has just increased my chances of buying it.

GoOnKid said:

Can't understand all the hate, honestly. The gameplay looks like Mega Man X, that's all I need.

I also can't understand the hate this game looks good the gameplay looks fun and the graphics are also good why are so many people complaining

Normchacho said:
JRPGfan said:

I think its gonna be a windows 10 store thingy.

I dont like useing a million differnt things for gameing, if its not on gog or steam, I just dont get it.

Also still running 8.1.

Nope! Game is coming to Steam!

http://cupheadgame.com/

"Available 2016 on XBOX ONE & STEAM"

DUDEE!!!! thank you :D that is good news.

JRPGfan said:
Normchacho said:

Nope! Game is coming to Steam!

http://cupheadgame.com/

"Available 2016 on XBOX ONE & STEAM"

DUDEE!!!! thank you :D that is good news.

Yay! Not having to avoid good looking games because they're on the Windows Store! Yay!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

All these kickstarter projects not delivering.

I'm scared for Koji Igarashi's project.

iron_megalith said:
All these kickstarter projects not delivering.

I'm scared for Koji Igarashi's project.

There are those that do and those that don't, it happens.  Yooka-Laylee is looking great, Bloodstained (what little we have seen) looks pretty good, Shovel Knight, Freedom Planet, etc.  People just need to think before they back.  But even so, sometimes the people who get the money make bad choices.  In this case, Inafune took on WAY too much.  Igarashi being focused on Bloodstained alone is a very good sign frankly.

Woo, yay, I'm so hyped!!!!!!!

Woo... woo... ...

*cries inside*

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Am I missing something? Looks no better or worse than any other 2d game these days....