By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - new Mighty No. 9 Trailer "Masterclass" (10% positive votes!)

cry like an anime fan on prom night
Damn guys, take it easy on the weebs. Don't expect them to buy your game after that shit.
BRUTAL!

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
JRPGfan said:

Yep its like the 1 game that Xbox has that Id want to go to PS4 as well.

If it came to steam id buy it.

Isn't it coming to PC, though?

I think its gonna be a windows 10 store thingy.

I dont like useing a million differnt things for gameing, if its not on gog or steam, I just dont get it.

Also still running 8.1.

ktay95 said:
Damn guys, take it easy on the weebs. Don't expect them to buy your game after that shit.
BRUTAL!

^ yep.

Also weird that the art style is sorta anime ish. That Ad is horrible.

JRPGfan said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Isn't it coming to PC, though?

I think its gonna be a windows 10 store thingy.

I dont like useing a million differnt things for gameing, if its not on gog or steam, I just dont get it.

Shame if true. I'm sure someone will make an unoficial patch for it, though.

ktay95 said:
BRUTAL!

With all the support the game has gotten from those groups. Who even wrote the add?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It's just a joke, guys. Seriously. Calm down.

GoOnKid said:

It's just a joke, guys. Seriously. Calm down.

You dont bite the hand that feeds you.

Its just in poor taste is all.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Victims of their own success. They promised the world, people believed it and asked for it, and now they can't deliver. Plus, that add is very cringy.

Glad I wasn't the only one who got the cringe feeling, guy sounded almost like he was trying to be Deadpool. That said they did bite off more than they could chew and this is the end result of it. I just can't believe we went from the nice concept art and early renders to what we see in the trailer. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I hope they realize that idiotic joke probably costed them ~1000 downloads.

What a horrible looking game. Man do I wish the 3DS megaman game wasn't cancelled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

I thought i was the only one thinking it looked really bad. I'm afraid that Kickstarter is going to have some backlash because of this, future projects may be affected as well.

Kamiya was right when he said Inafune is just a businessman.

Captain_Yuri said:

Can't believe it went from

To this nonsense...

I went from, this game might look amazing to... Glad I never back unfinished games...

The trailer is soo bad that it is in the MasterClass of bad trailers huehuehue

This pic is a concept art, it was never supposed to look like that. I think mightyno9 looks like any indie game these day