By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - new Mighty No. 9 Trailer "Masterclass" (10% positive votes!)

Well, not sure if you will like it or not

View on YouTube

Around the Network

Can't believe it went from

To this nonsense...

I went from, this game might look amazing to... Glad I never back unfinished games...

The trailer is soo bad that it is in the MasterClass of bad trailers huehuehue

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Should have kept it 2D.

@Captain_Yuri

Your picture looks so awesome and my video so bad. That's worse as how Ubisoft games look before and after release!

Well, the gameplay scenes look ok I guess but the sequences are like wtf...

JRPGfan said:
Should have kept it 2D.

It is 2D. The models are in 3D but it's gameplay is in 2D.

Around the Network
Kowan said:
JRPGfan said:
Should have kept it 2D.

The stages arnt (as the camra moves you notice they arnt), the character models arnt.

Its in 3D. The gameplay is 2D (as it should be), but the everything else should be done 2D as well is what Im saying.

Victims of their own success. They promised the world, people believed it and asked for it, and now they can't deliver. Plus, that add is very cringy.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

JRPGfan said:
Kowan said:

The stages arnt (as the camra moves you notice they arnt), the character models arnt.

Its in 3D. The gameplay is 2D (as it should be), but the everything else should be done 2D as well is what Im saying.

I don't think it was ever in 2d in the first place. I think the trailer just used the wrong approach in showcaing its visuals. It looks OK when it's showing the gameplay.

Can't understand all the hate, honestly. The gameplay looks like Mega Man X, that's all I need.

Captain_Yuri said:

Can't believe it went from

To this nonsense...

I went from, this game might look amazing to... Glad I never back unfinished games...

The trailer is soo bad that it is in the MasterClass of bad trailers huehuehue

That image still looks rich and beautiful, this video just looks hollow and lifeless.  Sorry I backed it, oh well, lesson learned.