By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - What is your favourite sport?

favourite sport?

Football (soccer) 43 35.83%

American football 13 10.83%

Rugby union or league 1 0.83%

Golf 1 0.83%

ice hockey 13 10.83%

Basketball 9 7.50%

bat sports ( cricket or baseball etc) 7 5.83%

racquet ( tennis,badminton etc) 6 5.00%

combat (boxing,ufc,wrestling, etc) 12 10.00%

other 15 12.50%

Total:120

Football.

Only sport I watch. Go Titans!

Around the Network

Video games Kappa

To watch: football (not the american version)
To do: skiing

Probably basketball - but when it comes to watching professional sports my preference is MLB or NHL during the playoffs, as I find the NBA to be rigged, or at least far too influencial by the refs/star treatment. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

to watch: football

to play: golf

Around the Network

Football with hockey close behind. Used to watch other sports when i had more free time but none of those come close to the love I have for football and hockey.

My favorite sport is volleyball by far and the only one I play sometimes. I also enjoy watching football/tennis and played them at some point. Considering the site we are I guess e-sports count too? if so league of legends, I watch a lot of that too

PS: nice necrobump

I watch everything except for Soccer and Baseball, my favourite is Formula 1 though.

I only watch sports when the Olympics are on. When my kids are playing in the park I shoot some hoops to pass the time or play soccer with them. I cycle a lot.

Football and Basketball to play and watch.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)