By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which box art for Minecraft is your favorite?

Which version of the box art is the best?

Sony's 26 38.81%

Nintendo's 20 29.85%

Microsoft's 21 31.34%

Total:67

PS4 and I say that as someone who has never owned a PS console.

It conveys a message, you're going deep into mines and you're going to have to fend off zombies and other monsters.

The Xbox one looks too cheery and focused on the mining/exploration and the Wii U one looks too dark and focused on the monster fighting aspect.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

xbox's looks the best

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I love the coloration of the PS4 one, so that'll get my vote. In second comes the Xbox one, which is probably the best representative of the game at its core. Wii U boxart looks OK, but the coloring isn't very vibrant, making it look drab and ugly.

bet: lost

PS4.

Wii U looks ok, and XB1 looks bland.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Xbox one as it is truest to the original game. then wii u.

The one on PS4 tries to pose like some game that looks better than it is.

Around the Network

PS4. Nintendo would've been first had Steve been by himself. Xbox box art is very colorful though.

Xbox looks the best.

Nintendo :)
I want Minecraft for the New 3DS u.u

All 3 of them are pretty good. They all portray something important about the game. (Xbox and the bright thrill of adventure, Wii U shows the dangers of Minecraft, and PS4 shows cave explorations AND the dangers of it.) I am stuck between XBox and PS4, but I think I edge it to the Xbox one. It's a well done image with the nice glow like a sun rise, focuses on the main character, and is just an optimistic image that encourages you to jump in.

PS4 is great though. Dynamic image looking from above and excellent lighting, but the lead character is smaller in the image and not the center focus. It loses something the Xbox one has.

So yeah, Xbox One for me.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

boypita said:
Nintendo :)
I want Minecraft for the New 3DS u.u

Minecraft on the 3DS would surely gurantee a lot of sales, especially in Japan if the Vita version is anything to go off of.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]