By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you think Nintendo is working on right now?

Porting all their main franchises to iPhone/Android

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

hopefully on 3rd party relationships or everything else does not matter.

I would love another Punch-Out!! from NLG.

Nogamez said:

What do you think Nintendo is working on right now?

They too busy with Wii U's funerals.

Nintendo has to keep quiet because they have few relationships with third party to distract from their first and second party. That's why Nintendo''s droughts are more visible wherever they are.

Around the Network

On tons of NX games like 3D Mario, Metroid Prime 4, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart 9, Splatoon 2...

Miyamotoo said:
On tons of NX games like 3D Mario, Metroid Prime 4, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart 9, Splatoon 2...

God Im ready for a new true 3D Mario. Its been a while.

KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

I was waiting for reveal at E3, but now will need to wait to see new 3D Mario at NX reveal.

Miyamotoo said:
KLXVER said:

I was waiting for reveal at E3, but now will need to wait to see new 3D Mario at NX reveal.

Well they cant take too long after E3 to show it off if it truely does come out in March.

KLXVER said:
Miyamotoo said:

Well they cant take too long after E3 to show it off if it truely does come out in March.

They can, they can easily wait for September-October for full revile. XB1 also had revile around 6 months before launch.