By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Daniel Craig turns down £68m deal for two more James Bond films

AbbathTheGrim said:

Now that no more Mr. Craig as 007, who should play the spy agent? I'm thinking Samuel L. Jackson.

I'd be very surprised if next James Bond actor didn't come from the United Kingdom.

All depends on how they want to play it as Craig was a hug departure from Brosnan's portrayal.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:

I'm thinking Samuel L. Jackson.

An American? Playing Bond?.... such disrespect.

Hmm, pie.

Thank god, and Idris Elba is too old.

The Fury said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I'm thinking Samuel L. Jackson.

Ya, we have that already, and much better franchise really (Minus the non Matt Damon),  called Jason Bourne.

next should be Tom Hiddleston

Around the Network
twintail said:
Good on him. No need to keep spending so much time in a single role.

Hopefully Loki takes over

Loki?

I don't know the names yet, but the next one needs to be a black lesbian woman. Or perhaps a Hispanic transgender person would be great too. This is a great opportunity to promote minorities and other less-than-ideally treated groups!

Turkish said:
twintail said:
Good on him. No need to keep spending so much time in a single role.

Hopefully Loki takes over

Loki?

Tom Hiddleston I think is his name

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Acevil said:
The Fury said:

Ya, we have that already, and much better franchise really (Minus the non Matt Damon),  called Jason Bourne.

Comparing Mr Forgetful to Mr Suave-Womaniser... such disrespect.

Hmm, pie.

Signalstar said:
I think he will do one more despite this report. Next Bond should be an unknown actor.

This would be great.

Honestly I think he should have left after Skyfall.