By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In the last 3 months GTA V sold 5m copies, 65m Total already.

Kerotan said:
BasilZero said:

Tempted to get the game on PS4 first and then double dip on the PC version when I build my new PC later this year or next year.

I might as well - since I've been double dipping since GTA Vice City lol.

If everyone was like you there would be no doom and gloom in the industry.  Sales for all! 

Pfft. double dipping is for women

Sorry for potato quality, shit lighting mixed with shit phone camera.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Kerotan said:

The ps2 GTAs were full of a ton of very basic missions too.  But I loved them just like I love gta V.

Sure there were basic missions in the ps2 GTAs but I've seen an increase of them in GTA 5 and worse too.

Kerotan said:

Gta V has way more minigames then the old GTAs.  Problem for you is they are online.  whether it's,  missions,  heists or the many mini games there is so much fun to be had online and unlike the ps2 days you can do it with your friends.

Most of my friends don't play GTA online so I'm out of luck. Still, just because all these things are in gta online (if they are, I didn't spend much time on gta online) it's no excuse for them to be missing from the single player.

Kerotan said:

I love the cutscenes in the single player just like I did in GTA4.  I'm a fan of the whole series.  Sadly for you replaying the old games sounds like your future with it. 

Well if GTA continues like this, that's probably true. Nothing sad about it though: I want to waste my time on good games, not mediocre ones.

Lol its one of the higher rated ever and most think it's great.  You're in the minority and it's sad,  because you're clearly a big series fan.  I'm just happy I still enjoy the new ones just as much as I did the old. 

Ka-pi96 said:
ktay95 said:

Pfft. double dipping is for women

Sorry for potato quality, shit lighting mixed with shit phone camera.

Potato quality? That's a bit of an understatement, the picture doesn't work at all

What?? But I can see it

Anyway it's my copies of Final Fantasy X and X-2 on PS2, 3, 4, Vita and PC... yeah I have 5 copies of X and X-2

ktay95 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Potato quality? That's a bit of an understatement, the picture doesn't work at all

What?? But I can see it

Anyway it's my copies of Final Fantasy X and X-2 on PS2, 3, 4, Vita and PC... yeah I have 5 copies of X and X-2

No worries. I couldn't see the picture either, yet I still guessed exactly what it was.

Ka-pi96 said:
ktay95 said:

What?? But I can see it

Only 5? Considering the quality of the game you really should have bought more...

Its SQEX fault for not releasing it on more consoles