By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2016 dated: June 13th at 6pm PT

Swordmasterman said:
Do you guys think that Naughty Dog will announce something or they will take a break for a while ?.

Maybe a teaser, doubt we'll see a full reveal from them.

Around the Network
Zombie9ers said:

Inside source Shinobi said that they are going to announce the Neo at Paris Games Week - and not at E3.  That may change after what Microsoft announces - as they once again are going first - giving Sony time to react and adjust.

Sony won't change their conference on a whim in the few hours between MS conference and their conference.

Teeqoz said:
Zombie9ers said:

Inside source Shinobi said that they are going to announce the Neo at Paris Games Week - and not at E3.  That may change after what Microsoft announces - as they once again are going first - giving Sony time to react and adjust.

Sony won't change their conference on a whim in the few hours between MS conference and their conference.

Cost too much for some minutes on E3 they would never waste it changing the plans in the last hour.

What Companies show on E3 is what they already planned months before.

Do not expect a Crash game, do not hype yourself up for one cause it's not gonna be there.....it wouldn't even be good these days.
What will be there: New God of War, Dead Don't Ride and a new Horizon Demo...totally different from last one.
There will be a blow out on Mass Effect Andromeda.
Dead Don't Ride has had huge investment in it and is now a tent pole title.

SP is working on Spider-man, will not be there.

So that means 6:30 right?

Around the Network

For anyone who's going to the theater to watch the Sony E3 conference. Please record yours and the crowds reaction and post them on youtube. I would appreciated it.

That's 9:00 pm here. That's totally doable.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

TheLastDon said:
For anyone who's going to the theater to watch the Sony E3 conference. Please record yours and the crowds reaction and post them on youtube. I would appreciated it.

Like the 7000 Hours compilation of Final Fantasy 7 Remake's Announcement ?.

Nice. I'll be able to watch it. Last year, imo, was amazing. Let's see what guns they'll bring this year.

I am strangely excited to see God of War.... we know it's coming. it's gotta be here. I have a feeling it's going to blows our minds. A guy with a name like Cory Barlog can do no wrong.