By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2016 dated: June 13th at 6pm PT

Bryank75 said:
Do not expect a Crash game, do not hype yourself up for one cause it's not gonna be there.....it wouldn't even be good these days.
What will be there: New God of War, Dead Don't Ride and a new Horizon Demo...totally different from last one.
There will be a blow out on Mass Effect Andromeda.
Dead Don't Ride has had huge investment in it and is now a tent pole title.

SP is working on Spider-man, will not be there.

I think whatever SP is working on will be there in some capacity. even if it's just a trailer  saving Gameplay for PSX. it's been over 2 years since there last mainline title. I don't see how their next title isn't coming out next year  and if that's the case then it would be at this E3 in some shape or form. 

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
I am strangely excited to see God of War.... we know it's coming. it's gotta be here. I have a feeling it's going to blows our minds. A guy with a name like Cory Barlog can do no wrong.

It's a damn cool name, not gonna lie

Intrinsic said:
Bryank75 said:
Do not expect a Crash game, do not hype yourself up for one cause it's not gonna be there.....it wouldn't even be good these days.
What will be there: New God of War, Dead Don't Ride and a new Horizon Demo...totally different from last one.
There will be a blow out on Mass Effect Andromeda.
Dead Don't Ride has had huge investment in it and is now a tent pole title.

SP is working on Spider-man, will not be there.

I think whatever SP is working on will be there in some capacity. even if it's just a trailer  saving Gameplay for PSX. it's been over 2 years since there last mainline title. I don't see how their next title isn't coming out next year  and if that's the case then it would be at this E3 in some shape or form. 

It will be at a later show, there is EGX, TGS, PGW and PSX on top of E3.... 

Everything I said should be fairly correct. GOW, DDR, Horizon and ME:A are straight from someone who rhymes with "Obi Wan Kenobi". He was on a friends podcast. 

PSNeo is TGS, from what I remember. 

Bryank75 said:
Intrinsic said:

Everything I said should be fairly correct. GOW, DDR, Horizon and ME:A are straight from someone who rhymes with "Obi Wan Kenobi". He was on a friends podcast. 

fuck I can't think of anyone that their name rhymes with obi wan!!!!! I dunno what I am pissed at more. That I am not getting the hint or that I am missing out on how cool it would have been to figure it out from the most awesome star wars reference ever. probably the latter. 

But I guess you are right. Sony does have to worry about at least 2 more conferences than everyone else so they probably would spread things out more. With GoW, DDR and horizon there isn't much need for much else at E3 and we know there will be a heavy VR focus from them too. We may also see another gameplay trailer of TLG tho, maybe even a release date. Third parties will probably take up everything else in their conference and Indies. 

Still a good enough showing. We are missing out on what the surprise is tho, there is always a surprise. Hell last year we had 2 or was it 3?

Intrinsic said:
Bryank75 said:

fuck I can't think of anyone that their name rhymes with obi wan!!!!! I dunno what I am pissed at more. That I am not getting the hint or that I am missing out on how cool it would have been to figure it out from the most awesome star wars reference ever. probably the latter. 

But I guess you are right. Sony does have to worry about at least 2 more conferences than everyone else so they probably would spread things out more. With GoW, DDR and horizon there isn't much need for much else at E3 and we know there will be a heavy VR focus from them too. We may also see another gameplay trailer of TLG tho, maybe even a release date. Third parties will probably take up everything else in their conference and Indies. 

Still a good enough showing. We are missing out on what the surprise is tho, there is always a surprise. Hell last year we had 2 or was it 3?

I don't know much more beyond that... it's not too much longer now anyway. Should be a good show. 

Around the Network

This is the year guys they're gonna show The Last Gu...they're gonna show Shenm....THEY'RE GONNA SHOW FINAL FANTASY SEVEN REM...I dunno Half-Life 3?

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
This is the year guys they're gonna show The Last Gu...they're gonna show Shenm....THEY'RE GONNA SHOW FINAL FANTASY SEVEN REM...I dunno Half-Life 3?

Agent and Crash Bandicoot!

It is the same time every year :s. Hate it :s.

poklane said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

I honestly didn't believe in Crash at all until Uncharted 4

I am Iron Man

poklane said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

who is Agent ?.