By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony E3 2016 dated: June 13th at 6pm PT

poklane said:

Via Geoff Keighley:

Click this if the Tweet doesn't show

how do you post tweets on the forum, i've been trying to figure this out for a while.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Swordmasterman said:
poklane said:

Agent and Crash Bandicoot!

who is Agent ?.

Agent is a game by Rockstar, that was paid for by Sony circa 2008/2009. Soon after that it went dark and was never heard of since until last year when rumours started appearing regarding R* Toronto going on a hiring spree for an A-symmetrical stealth game. The game was supposed to be a spy game set during the cold war (60's / 70's) 

deskpro2k3 said:
poklane said:

Via Geoff Keighley:

how do you post tweets on the forum, i've been trying to figure this out for a while.

Just put the link to the Tweet directly in your post.

deskpro2k3 said:
poklane said:

Via Geoff Keighley:

On twitter, go to the tweet you want and in the lower right there is a ... icon.  Click on it and then click 'embed tweet'.  Copy the highlighted text, then paste it into your comment here.

EDIT: Alright well apparently I don't know how to do this.  I'm not getting the card styles/images

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Ha... Gamescast by my buddy Megative made it to Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/4jvkg4/shinobi602_was_on_a_podcast_about_e3_recently/

Features Shinobi