By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I want another Xbox One. *edit* I got it!

Why not wait for one month and see if we're getting the slimmer design soon?

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Do you guys remember the 3 PS3s guy? lol

Don't you mean the I have 23 ps3s guy

I LOVE GIGGS said:

I agree. I think you make your purchase post E3 in case of awesome new sku/bundle launches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Lrdfancypants said:
d21lewis said:

Thank you, kind Pug. Any other questions I come up with will be directed to you!

And yeah, like wireless LAN but if I log in on the second console and the game is downloaded on the first, I hope my daughter and I can play with each other or better yet, go online and play at the same time in a multiplayer match!

I do this with two ps4's and my son. 

I originally got two ps4's because I read MS wasn't going to allow this after the family pack being discontinued. 

However, I know someone who does it and I believe he said it works the same as on ps4. 

You buy the digital title once to be shared.  Child plays on main x1 since gold can be shared (much like psn sub account) adult or owner logs into secondary as oneself.  The primary has to be the one the child, gold sharing (I.e. Psn sub account S similarity) and secondary is used by digital owner. 

I don't own two X1's I've never checked but see if it states games can be used concurrently by up to two individuals as PSN states. 

I hope it works for you. I do this with my son and we play together and it's great since split screen went the way of the dinosaur. 

Yep me and my nephew do this on Xbox One. I purchase the games and he has them. He has my very 1st and main Xbox and I have my 2nd one I bought.  

I LOVE GIGGS said:

Damn it. You're right.

Maybe I'll just get a Vizio 4K TV until it's safe to buy without remorse. I'd hate to only have the weaker version.

Around the Network

Like others have said, you should wait for a slim SKU.

TheSting said:
Lrdfancypants said:

I do this with two ps4's and my son. 

I originally got two ps4's because I read MS wasn't going to allow this after the family pack being discontinued. 

However, I know someone who does it and I believe he said it works the same as on ps4. 

You buy the digital title once to be shared.  Child plays on main x1 since gold can be shared (much like psn sub account) adult or owner logs into secondary as oneself.  The primary has to be the one the child, gold sharing (I.e. Psn sub account S similarity) and secondary is used by digital owner. 

I don't own two X1's I've never checked but see if it states games can be used concurrently by up to two individuals as PSN states. 

I hope it works for you. I do this with my son and we play together and it's great since split screen went the way of the dinosaur. 

Yep me and my nephew do this on Xbox One. I purchase the games and he has them. He has my very 1st and main Xbox and I have my 2nd one I bought.  

Do you do it in the same household?

I do it with my son in the same household just in case it is watched in someway.  The only game I have ever encountered an issue with was ESO.  The main game is allowed to be shared but the DLC is not.  I found out the hard way through a phone call to PSN.  It is ultimately up to the publisher/dev.  There might be others but that has been the only one I have personally found.

Other than that it is a great feature.  Especially, like I said, considering split screen is so often not an option it seems. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

Get an X1 from Comcast

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Sprash said:
CosmicSex said:
Do you guys remember the 3 PS3s guy? lol

Don't you mean the I have 23 ps3s guy

LOL!!! Oh snap!

Lrdfancypants said:
TheSting said:

Do you do it in the same household?

I do it with my son in the same household just in case it is watched in someway.  The only game I have ever encountered an issue with was ESO.  The main game is allowed to be shared but the DLC is not.  I found out the hard way through a phone call to PSN.  It is ultimately up to the publisher/dev.  There might be others but that has been the only one I have personally found.

Other than that it is a great feature.  Especially, like I said, considering split screen is so often not an option it seems. 

Same house at 1st now he's at an apartment with his mom. Nothing changed because he has the main Xbox. I buy the games on my Xbox and it appears in his install list.