By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Civilization VI Announced for October 2016

Tagged games:

OMG look at those screen shots :(

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Throwing all my money at this. Season pass, time off work and girlfriend on hold.

So excited!

I should love this but sadly I just can't get into Civilization games. I think it has to do with the maps and placement of cities and nations being unrealistic.

Oh no.... there goes my social life.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
I should love this but sadly I just can't get into Civilization games. I think it has to do with the maps and placement of cities and nations being unrealistic.

If I could only play realistic games, I wouldn't play any game at all.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

axumblade said:
I just said that I finally have nothing to worry about when it comes to being able to get every game I care about and then this is announced. I guess I'm going to have to get my computer fixed

Look at it from the bright side. With the upcoming graphic cards, this is good time to get a new PC or to upgrade the one you have.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I might dip into this. But I'd need it right now and not October :(

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Always excited for a Civ game, but sadly Civ V did not hook me as much as Civ IV, and this looks to be more like Civ V. I have more than 600 hours of Civ IV played last year alone, but not even 100 on Civ V lifetime.

Yea! Love the Civ games.

One of my favorite features was in 2 how you could watch your progress as an 'instant replay' at the end.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!