By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So do u like the new pokemon trailer?

I liked it, the game looks good and Rowlet is my favorite starter since Torchic. Litten is also cool.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network

hype train, ill be using litten

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
hype train, ill be using litten

Litten is Lit AF! I will also be using Litten!

The Japanese trailer though!!!!! :'(

For now I might go with The Owl or the Seal!

I went with the Fire Rabbit in X.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

JetSetter said:

You mean the game that looks subpar on the New 3DS? I'd rather they focus on crafting a better overworld and story before we start doing voice acting.

XC3D looks lightyears better than Sun/Moon, are you joking? Subpar? If XC3D looks subpar on the N3DS, SM looks like fermented feces by comparison. That's not even a close comparison.

"Subpar," lmao. What a joke.

Around the Network

The region looked great. I did not like the look of the new starters.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Yup. Pretty cool how they are now using the models from cut-scenes in the previous games for the whole game. As in... this will be the first pokemon games without big headed models. It's definitly a departure for the series (that is welcome).

The pokemon developers are interesting in their aproach to technical evolution from game to game. They always go with small steps in order to preserve the integrity of the experience. I kind of like that.

Unfortunely... we are still suck with the gameboy style pokemon sounds. Hopefully one day they will graduate to beeing voiced like the anime show.

The region looks interesting, even more than X/Y. Maybe if they convince me, I'll get this holiday season.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

spemanig said:
JetSetter said:

You mean the game that looks subpar on the New 3DS? I'd rather they focus on crafting a better overworld and story before we start doing voice acting.

XC3D looks lightyears better than Sun/Moon, are you joking? Subpar? If XC3D looks subpar on the N3DS, SM looks like fermented feces by comparison. That's not even a close comparison.

"Subpar," lmao. What a joke.

Beauty's in the eye of the beholder I suppose. Still placing voice acting on such a high pedastal is still a mistake in my eyes. Whose to say that GF would even pick good VAs to begin with? 

I like that they're inching closer to a bigger 3d Pokemon game. I hope the battle system gets updated in the next iteration. I want something like Pokken but more strategic, and actually implements weaknesses and resistance.