By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So do u like the new pokemon trailer?

Omg the overworld looks really good, I like the starters and the legendaries too.

Around the Network
uran10 said:
The last time grass was the popular choice (snivy) it turned out to be not so good so.... :P

Is that smugleaf? That's the last starter Pokemon I remember.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
uran10 said:
The last time grass was the popular choice (snivy) it turned out to be not so good so.... :P

Is that smugleaf? That's the last starter Pokemon I remember.

Yes, yes it is. I was legit talking to some irl friends about the nickname snivy had before it had an english name lol

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Well, let's just say I'm more hyped about replaying Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth on November 18 than this game at the moment.

Cosmic typing incoming too? Or too soon for 19th type?

Around the Network

Great trailer! I don't play Pokémon since Gen 4, but I think I will play this one.

The grass starter is my favourite!

mZuzek said:
tbone51 said:
Cosmic typing incoming too? Or too soon for 19th type?

Not happening.

Ever.

you really dont think they will ever add another type?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I like it. Looking forward to getting Pokemon Sun!

Rowlet's mouth looks like a metronome. What if it's some kind of conductor? That would explain the bowtie.

Yeah, it was way better than what I expected. We got new starters, the new trainers, the new regions, and more! This should have been the reveal trailer. It had everything a reveal needed.

That said, these pokemon are pretty awful. I thought they were fakemon. I feel so far these are the weakest starters by far. Maybe they'll grow on me, but I dislike these. The trainers are no better either. They are so boring and lacking. I can tell they gotta dress light with being in a tropical place, but they're so bland. I hope full blown trainer customization is back...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread