By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Adam Boyes: Activision still owns Crash

People still expcting something at E3 are going to be very disappointed I think.

Around the Network

Am I the only one that thinks Crash could make a comeback, but not as a PS exclusive? The franchise has been either completely multiplat or nonexistant during the 6th-8th gen, with very mediocre results. I don't think Activision is confident enough to give it a shot, even with the success of Ratchet and a resurgeance of classic mascot platformers.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I fully expect Activision to do something at the influence of Sony and this hype wave... but its gonna be disappointing.

This is an impossible dream.

People would be better off making this whole fuss over Jak 4. At least Sony has got the rights to that.

Nem said:
I fully expect Activision to do something at the influence of Sony and this hype wave... but its gonna be disappointing.

People would be better off making this whole fuss over Jak 4. At least Sony has got the rights to that.

Well if they want to make a direct sequel to Jak 3, I am not interested. We have enough TPS in the market.

Ka-pi96 said:
ugh, if Activision refuse to sell then Sony just need to make Crosh Bondicoot instead!

Follow Crosh Bondicoot in his incredible adventures to defeat the evil Dr. Kurtis.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
globalisateur said:
Nem said:

Well if they want to make a direct sequel to Jak 3, I am not interested. We have enough TPS in the market.

Well... you can tell them you want it like the first game. xD

The dream is dead.

But really, with the amount of teasing Sony had done towards Crash Bandicoot not bringing it back would be a huge dick move from them.

Well... could be that they are lying!

.... I don't think so, but it certainly isn't out of the question for a company to outright deny or lie because something isn't ready to be revealed.

Carl2291 said:
The dream is dead.

People will still continue the conspiracy theories that this is all a work and that Sony us unveiling a new Crash at E3. This isn't the first time this has been confirmed recently

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!