By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Worst movie you've seen on a movie theater

Tagged games:

Probably Epic Movie. My brother wanted to watch it for his birthday... Big mistake really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Eragon, hands down.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

I don't think I've seen any genuinely bad movies in theater, but certainly some mediocre or boring ones. Beowulf was one of those, just a dull, average film. Final Fantasy: Spirits Within is another. The visuals actually still hold up very well, but the story and characters were all over the place.

Dadrik said:
Eragon, hands down.

My god, how could I forget about this? Must have repressed it somehow. The books are equally bad though (at least the first one that was dumb enough to read). I still can't fathom they got names like Jeremy Irons and John Malkovich on the cast list, horrible, horrible stuff. Then again; Irons did do Dungeons & Dragons some years prior...

Mummelmann said:
Dadrik said:
Eragon, hands down.

My god, how could I forget about this? Must have repressed it somehow. The books are equally bad though (at least the first one that was dumb enough to read). I still can't fathom they got names like Jeremy Irons and John Malkovich on the cast list, horrible, horrible stuff. Then again; Irons did do Dungeons & Dragons some years prior...

The book was exactly what you expect from a teenage book (I liked it back then though, since I was a teenager), but the movie managed to take the little that was interesting from the book and just throw it out in the trash.

No wonder it never had a sequel.

Book adaptations like this get funded without a single problem, but yet Del Toro's adaptation of At The Mountains Of Madness is still stuck in limbo TT.TT

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

I'll only base this on my past 2 years as that's as of when I have a record:

Jurassic World

Followed by Man from U.N.C.L.E, SW: Episode 7 and Age of Ultron.

Lawlight said:
I'll only base this on my past 2 years as that's as of when I have a record:

Jurassic World

Followed by Man from U.N.C.L.E, SW: Episode 7 and Age of Ultron.

I envy you if those are some of the worst movies you have seen at a movie theater.

Benjamin button, i left after 1 hour

I'm going to be slightly controversial and say Paul. Seth Rogen plays a stoner alien and there's even quite literally toilet humour, that's how you know a comedy is high calibre. What the shit were they thinking?

Sucker Punch and Master of Disguise are definitely up there though.

KLXVER said:
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Its just boring.

I did watch Super Mario Bros. in the theater, but Ive always liked that one.
melbye said:
Matrix Reloaded, i was in a shock-like state after watching that
StokedUp said:
Jonny English, went with my girlfriend years ago because the likes Mr Bean. Real bad movie.

I like these movies T_T