By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Advice: Don't rush out and buy COD:IW just for COD4 remastered

Mar1217 said:
Ganoncrotch said:
I think it would be a cool thing if people did vote with their wallets and not buy CoD on day 1... but then all their dudebro friends would rank up ahead of them and have more prestige .... can't allow that, you might as well ask people not to buy yearly Fifa or Madden games, every year people agree that they're adding little to nothing to the same old game, every year they top the charts for months.

Some people have outside things making them buy the game, from their friends wanting them to team up online or just to buy games to prove they aren't out of the loop buying quirky fun titles, can't have that image, so they pay $120 because that is the norm to do.

Pretty sad world uh ?

I was saddened by people buying the yearly Fifa games during the megadrive ERA, there is only so many years you can be surprised by them being multimillion selling titles, people are creatures of habit even if you look at people who complain about certain yearly franchises, we're all guilty of buying one product out of shear habit normally, I'll probably buy the WoW expansion this year, knowing it's terrible and I won't enjoy it and don't support where the game has gone... but buying it is something I do!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Angelv577 said:
Sorry but I want COD4 so bad that I'm willing to pay more even when I know why they are doing this. I spent 2 years straight playing the game last gen without touching any other game and I plan to do that with the new one.

I remember WAW came out and it was shit compared to cod4. After a few weeks everyone was back on cod4 with me.  Then mw2 came out and it was decent but again after about a year and black ops 1 came out everyone was rejoining me on cod4 lol.  

That game was just the FPS goat.  

I still play it to this day on ps3 and the servers are still active. 

It happened the same to me.  I still own it on ps3 but the lobbies are basically full of hackers making it unplayable for me.  

How much will it cost including MW1? $60 or $80?

Angelv577 said:

It happened the same to me.  I still own it on ps3 but the lobbies are basically full of hackers making it unplayable for me.  

It's off topic, but how do you explain hackers flooding multiplayer lobbies for online shooters? It's hard for me to wrap my head around it. If you can't win fair and square, what's the point? There's no honor in it.

DonFerrari said:
I don't even remember you buying this kind of product curl...

I played COD from MW1 through to Ghosts.

Around the Network

Really hope people realize this. I remember hearing rich from reviewtechusa will be buying the game JUST for the remaster. Really saddening business practice, but its working!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

My question is will the cod4 future dlc be included with the season pass.

Too late.

Will the CoD people care though?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Angelv577 said:

It's off topic, but how do you explain hackers flooding multiplayer lobbies for online shooters? It's hard for me to wrap my head around it. If you can't win fair and square, what's the point? There's no honor in it.

To be honest, I dont understand how and why they do it but I guess they find some kind of fun to it.  The funny part is that in those lobbies all of them are playing using tricks so you basically feel like you dont belong in it.