By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Advice: Don't rush out and buy COD:IW just for COD4 remastered

Battlefield 1 is interesting, so my money will go to that instead of Infinite Warfare.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
curl-6 said:

I have no desire to buy either. I already played COD4, and Infinite Warfare looks atrocious.

So you don't want any of the games... so you are basically advising people to not buy based on your lack of interest of both not even on the tactics used, because if you wanted the Remaster but not IW it would at least make sense on you being pissed by it.

No only that but based on prior threads, he had normally judge COD on the SP only.  he isn't a COD multiplayer guy.  Those who want MW remastered is because of the multiplayer enjoyment they had back in the day.  I don't think he understand that.

Angelv577 said:
DonFerrari said:

So you don't want any of the games... so you are basically advising people to not buy based on your lack of interest of both not even on the tactics used, because if you wanted the Remaster but not IW it would at least make sense on you being pissed by it.

No only that but based on prior threads, he had normally judge COD on the SP only.  he isn't a COD multiplayer guy.  Those who want MW remastered is because of the multiplayer enjoyment they had back in the day.  I don't think he understand that.

Well, at least you were on the threads he was doing that. Because I don't remember he ever talking about CoD before. And it's kinda strange to play CoD SP only (two reasons I don't play CoD, I'm not a very much MP guy - unless local with friends - or FPS player).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Lrdfancypants said:
curl-6 said:

I have no desire to buy either. I already played COD4, and Infinite Warfare looks atrocious.

What was atrocious about it?

In my humble opinion? It looks like the epitome of generic mediocrity. Pretty much everything about it looks utterly bland, sterile, and unimaginative. Like it was made by feeding code from previous games into a some kind of automated game-building algorithm, rather than crafted by actual human beings.

DonFerrari said:
curl-6 said:

No, I am saying that if others are interested in COD4 Remastered, but are not interested in IW and would rather buy the former standalone, (I've seen many people expressing such feelings) they might want to consider waiting for the more than likely standalone release instead of buying a game they don't want just to access a game they do.

What will be histarical though is when CoD fans melt the internet with endless crying over how they got ripped off when it does drop seperate a few months later.

I mean the writing is on the wall here.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Lrdfancypants said:

In my humble opinion? It looks like the epitome of generic mediocrity. Pretty much everything about it looks utterly bland, sterile, and unimaginative. Like it was made by feeding code from previous games into a some kind of automated game-building algorithm, rather than crafted by actual human beings.

DonFerrari said:

No, I am saying that if others are interested in COD4 Remastered, but are not interested in IW and would rather buy the former standalone, (I've seen many people expressing such feelings) they might want to consider waiting for the more than likely standalone release instead of buying a game they don't want just to access a game they do.

That pretty much is obvious to all... if you don't want a product at that conditions hold out

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

curl-6 said:
Lrdfancypants said:

Ok, I guess I did not get that vibe.  I thought the space stuff was at least different for COD.  I am not a yearly buyer, however, this one looked alot more interesting than anything since Ghosts has.

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....