By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo E3 - No direct; only treehouse featuring Zelda

Einsam_Delphin said:
sethnintendo said:
Maybe they will drop a new game at the tournament?

What tournament? 

Oh they aren't doing that again?  I thought it went over well last year and I actually watched a replay of the finals on the Super Mario Maker (this from someone who doesn't watch people play video games).

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

Oh they aren't doing that again?  I thought it went over well last year and I actually watched a replay of the finals on the Super Mario Maker (this from someone who doesn't watch people play video games).

Nope, they can't when all they have is Zelda. They aren't having a direct or Best Buy events either, but atleast we'll still be getting Sun and Moon news even though it's outside from E3.

Einsam_Delphin said:
sethnintendo said:

Nope, they can't when all they have is Zelda. They aren't having a direct or Best Buy events either, but atleast we'll still be getting Sun and Moon news even though it's outside from E3.

You would think they could at least hold a Splatoon tournament.  I guess that is asking too much.

They probably will hold a special event lateron this year, or probably they believe that a Pokemon direct will suffice.

They're REALLY trying their hardest to move away from their current era, but they're pushing away their current fan base... It will be interesting to see where they head to.

sethnintendo said:

You would think they could at least hold a Splatoon tournament.  I guess that is asking too much.

I'm positive the reason why they aren't even showing Pokemon is because they wanted E3 to be a NX show, but the console can't make it, so showing Zelda alone is the next best thing since it's also a NX game.

Around the Network

What about 3DS? aren´t they going to show something? really?!
.__.

boypita said:
What about 3DS? aren´t they going to show something? really?!
.__.

They're going to have 3DS units on display ... running Zelda trailers. 

Pavolink said:
Aielyn said:

They've announced some things, and therefore they can't announce anything else?

Is that really the argument you're going for?

They have announced today a 90 minutes demo for Zelda. I'm still waiting for the other things to be announced, like a direct.

Pokemon Sun/Moon and Pokemon Go both confirmed to be on the list of games to be shown during the Treehouse Live stream.

Are you ready to admit you were wrong?

Nintendo announces Pokemon @ E3 NOT EVEN 12 HOURS AFTER MY E3 THREAD.

-_-

Fuck you Nintendo. xD

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Aielyn said:
Pavolink said:

They have announced today a 90 minutes demo for Zelda. I'm still waiting for the other things to be announced, like a direct.

Pokemon Sun/Moon and Pokemon Go both confirmed to be on the list of games to be shown during the Treehouse Live stream.

Are you ready to admit you were wrong?

This does not confirm I'm wrong. This confirms that Nintendo PR is wrong.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile