By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gamespot gave Crisis Core a 9.

Mirson said:
kingofwale said:
I just finished Crisis Core, I can't believe i'm saying this, but I was teary.

Such a beautiful ending, makes me want to jump in and play FFVII just so the story will continue. DAMNIT SE, remake FFVII.

I won't ruin the story for you, but now I want to reply the last save so I can go through the ending again.

Ha, I told you after I read the IGN review. Also, you were right about the cutscenes in the game. They're beautiful.

Loved the in-game cutscene, but they have NOTHING on the end-game cutscene. It was the best I've ever seen in any game (art style wise)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:

THe time you meet Aeris is only half way into the game, and with about less than 25% of mission out there. Essentially, you are only 1/3 way into the story.

The game intentionally started out easy so you can get used to the control and it ramps up diffculties. How do you expect to make claims such as "This game only has 10 hours gameplay without Missions" or "THe story is also repetitive" or even "button Mashing" when you haven't even gone through the game itself?

It's like me claiming the Bible is a love story when I only read 1/3 of it. Hardly objective speaking, is it?

wow wow

don't make me say what I didn't

I just said that the game is so repetitive that I didn't really feel like going any further. The only reason I would go on would be that's it's FF7...

I can say it's 10 hours long because like you said I am around 1/2 or 1/3 and I only play like 4 to 5 hours.

Also, if the game is all about button mashing for the first half, how could it change after ?

But I love the Story, I never said it was repetitive. The missions in storyline are. 

Anyway, you managed to make me eager to play it to the end, thanks.  

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Sherlock99 said:
great game good score what a shock lol

lol so true :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

This is a great game, i have clocked it once, now im at the last save point and have done about %65 missions gearing up to clock it again in hard mode. I can hit around 30k and have 42k hp points, keep playing and do missions in the 8th section (priceless items) even though alot of monsters have instant death attacks you can dodge them if you have good timing.

(edit: also do the hojo's experiments missions )

lol kow. You make the ending sound epic. I barely at the part where you meet Aeris. It's very similar to FFVII.

Around the Network

well, I am back at the game, I still find it... repetitive

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !