By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dogs 2’s new protagonist first look? Possible leak

I hope we need a chart again to figure out the dlc.

Around the Network

The character design does look terrible.

I like it.

If this is true, it has me very excited. I loved Watch Dogs.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

It's like Infamous 2 all over again

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

I don't usually put my foot down on games but the first was an abysmal waste of time. Not even going to bother with a sequel.

What is the appeal of playing with people who look like petty thieves? The first guy was the same.

I'm sure every policemen that would see them down the street would keep their eye on them. Suspicious is an understatement.

Just by his character design alone Ubisoft has made someone who i already hate more then Aiden Pierce.

-_-

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

bigtakilla said:
Spedfrom said:
He looks like a mix between Latino and Asian. Quite interesting from a diversity point of view. Hope his personality won't be a cliché. Not that I've ever played the first game though. Likely not to play the second one either if Watch Dogs really is "techie-AssCreed-collecton-a-thon" as it seems to be.

Holy crap I loved Shining!!!! Took me SOOOO long to beat that last dungeon, but the payoff was fantastic. 

Ahahah! Rock on! It's rare to find someone that has played Shining the Holy Ark. But it is a gem of a game. I might not have been a gamer today if it wasn't for this game. And yeah, the last dungeon was amazing and amazingly hard! I remember at the time I stopped playing for about a month, after trying to beat it for days on end, only to come back and finish it on the first try! One of the best memories of my teen years. :)