By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I don't get it how adults can like games with kiddy cartoony look

Honestly why stop there, why do adults play video games? It is such a childish hobby, and honestly you gamers need to grow up.

(I hope my obvious sarcasm pops through, but that is logic you presented).

Around the Network

This reminds me of a mindset I had when I was around 13, but then I grew up

m0ney said:

It's like if you had a decent car in some childish car body, it's still a childish car no matter how fast it can go and what functionalities it has.

You're getting it wrong. I'm 34 old and Mario 3D World / Captain toad: TT / Yoshi's epic yarn are my top 3 games of this generation.

It's no matter how sporty car looks, but how fast it can go.

Diablo 3 is Ford Focus ST, Mario 3D world is Audi A8.

Grow up.

You're the type of person that won't watch Batman: The Animated Series, aren't you. You really have tough insecurities. Everyone has them. Just accept people have all kinds of tastes. How would you classify Deadpool? He's from a comic. Yet, the move is Rated R. I can answer two "kiddy" platformers that are on PC. Earthworm Jim and Rayman. And what about the Lego games? What about Gantz? How would you list that anime?

Here's your toy car. Bodies made of plastic. No one would make a deformed kids toy car. That is not pratical, in real life. But this is.

What about this? How would you classify them? This cost originally $500.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Honestly why stop there, why do adults play video games? It is such a childish hobby, and honestly you gamers need to grow up.

(I hope my obvious sarcasm pops through, but that is logic you presented).

This!

Do your username justice m0ney and start making it instead of wasting your time in this fucking place!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

m0ney said:

I see that some posters have a hard time distinguishing 'kiddy' and 'rated E'. Let me help you with examples:

Kirby = kiddy

SSX = NOT kiddy

I just downloaded Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! on the PlayStation Vita.  It this kiddy enough for you?

Don't worry, once you leave middle school you'll understand.

Lol... you're still a grown adult pressing buttan for entertainment. Ain't no girl gonna wet herself cause you're playing Madden instead of Super Mario.

User was moderated for this post ~ CGI-Quality

LivingMetal said:
m0ney said:

I see that some posters have a hard time distinguishing 'kiddy' and 'rated E'. Let me help you with examples:

Kirby = kiddy

SSX = NOT kiddy

I just downloaded Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit! on the PlayStation Vita.  It this kiddy enough for you?

That one image just put that game on my gamefly list.  Thank you.

To address the OT: An inability to appreciate art in all of its forms speaks more to the person who is viewing it than it does to those who are able to enjoy it for what it is.  Make no mistake, video games are art.