By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Review Thread - MC: 93 / GR: 92.70%

Tagged games:

Shadow8 said:
Wright said:

You mispelled "Capcom".

I think you mean "Square Enix"

I'm pretty sure I said Konam...wait a second, no, I think I can settle with Square-Enix.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Lawlight said:
Do we all agree that Naughty Dogs is the best developer around?

You mispelled "Capcom".

Are you stuck in 2005?

Shadow8 said:
Wright said:

You mispelled "Capcom".

I think you mean "Square Enix"

Both of you mean "Nintendo".

See, in the end each one has his tastes XD.

celador said:
Wright said:

You mispelled "Capcom".

Are you stuck in 2005?

Last time I checked, Dragon's Dogma was a 2012 game.

Wright said:
celador said:

Are you stuck in 2005?

Last time I checked, Dragon's Dogma was a 2012 game.

Hmm...good point, but so was Resident Evil 6 ;)

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:

Both amazing games, so what's your point?

Azzanation said:
Normchacho said:

Let's say the game gets 100 reviews. In order for the game to end up with an 88 average, those last 38 reviews would have to give it an average score of 78.

The game currently doesn't have a score that low.

I am not wishing upon a bad review but it only takes 1 troll review to ruin its 90s meta. Forza Horizon 2 reviewed a 2/10 out of its 85 reviews. Uncharted 4 will most likely gain another 30 reviews for its AAA appearence. You never know. As for the score 8.8 is what i guessed from IGN for its campaign (Dont care for the MP)

8.8 is still fantastic. Metacritic has become a joke lately. MGS5 sits on a 93 and that game was not by any means a GOTY game.  UC4 might still sit in the 90s and i would say its lowest could be a 8.8 but i think a 9.2 is reasonable.

I like uncharted, especially the second one. I do agree with you in regards to MGS5. How the hell did that game get above a 90?

Azzanation said:
Normchacho said:

Let's say the game gets 100 reviews. In order for the game to end up with an 88 average, those last 38 reviews would have to give it an average score of 78.

The game currently doesn't have a score that low.

I am not wishing upon a bad review but it only takes 1 troll review to ruin its 90s meta. Forza Horizon 2 reviewed a 2/10 out of its 85 reviews. Uncharted 4 will most likely gain another 30 reviews for its AAA appearence. You never know. As for the score 8.8 is what i guessed from IGN for its campaign (Dont care for the MP)

8.8 is still fantastic. Metacritic has become a joke lately. MGS5 sits on a 93 and that game was not by any means a GOTY game.  UC4 might still sit in the 90s and i would say its lowest could be a 8.8 but i think a 9.2 is reasonable.

Forza Horizon 2 didn't miss 90 because of that 2/10. In fact, if you removed all of its scores below 75 it's still an 87.

Could Uncharted 4 drop to 92? Sure, is it likely? No.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Wright said:
Shadow8 said:

Both amazing games, so what's your point?

Hmm...I guess I don't have a point xD

Haven't read any of the posts since the reviews came out just in case someone spoils something about the game but just wanted to say HOLY SHIT, 94 metacritic is insane. Even Gamespot gave it a 10/10 and they are often insanely harsh. Can't wait to play it.